Chelsea 4-2 Leicester

Also I dont know if its because Sterling is a West Indian legend, or if its cause Palmer grew up looking up to him at City, but he obviously loves Raheem way too much for a player of his level.

No way should he be letting him pull rank on him like this

Kinda makes sense to take Mudryk off bc Leicester wiill defend with 11 players now, so not a lot of spaces for Mudryk. But ofc Sterling needs to be subbed as well.

- Worst penalty

- horrible 1v1

- worst free kick of all time in one game. 

Raheem Sterling,  ladies and gentlemen

Edited by Nero

2 minutes ago, Gundalf said:

Kinda makes sense to take Mudryk off bc Leicester wiill defend with 11 players now, so not a lot of spaces for Mudryk. But ofc Sterling needs to be subbed as well.

Mudryk has actually been dangerous. 

Sterling's only danger is hitting someone in the stand with the ball.

It still haunts me an interview preseason, Sterling was up his own arse so much he was a guarantee to be our top scorer this season, his attitude is not good enough for this team at this stage, our players need to look up to senior players, looking up to him will achieve fuck all. 

Just now, Thor said:

Mudryk has actually been dangerous. 

Sterling's only danger is hitting someone in the stand with the ball.

Yes, when Leicester actually tried to play football. Now they will sit back and look for penalties. 

As I said, Sterling needed to be subbed at half time. 

I would have brought Madueke and Chukwu for Sterling and Mudryk.