Man City 1-1 Chelsea

3 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

We didn't need to bring another defender on and invite pressure. Best form of defence is to attack.

Mudryk & Madueke rotting on the bench.

A coward's approach. These are such moments that set managers apart.

I agree with you but I also think Poch got a lot right today. The initial selection and set up was anything but cowardly 

1 minute ago, bluesman2610 said:

Before this game everyone was saying we were going to get smashed.. and are unhappy it’s 1-1

Feels like one of those blockbuster games where players motivated themselves to play better, Poch doing sod all.

Edited by TheHulk

Happy with the result and I am not actually in the Poch out camp, but I still disagree strongly with how he managed the game today, but hey ho - no way of knowing what would have happened if he had made different changes and in the end a 1-1 away at City is a fantastic result.

Well done Poch & players.