Man City 1-1 Chelsea

Great result! 
Excellent strategy in my book. The low block helped a number of players.

is chilwell back?! That was his best game by far this season.

we had an almost perfect game and we still needed Haaland to have a stinker of a game to get a point. That’s how good city is.

Edited by robsblubot

17 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

No one is blaming or are disgruntled with the players. The issue is with Poch thinking this is a CFC side from 04-06.

Even Poch made the right calls today except the end. I’s easy to say that he should have continued attacking but we’ve seen this side leak goals for fun this season so I can understand why Poch tried to board up. 

Edited by Strike

6 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

These VAR decisions have somehow gone in our favour.

Undefeated against City after 7 defeats in a row prior to this season. Progress.

Gave them two good games too. Should have won both 

Just now, lucio said:

If we draw 1-1 after battling back, it would be decent. It's unacceptable to park the bus, not see it through, and then hang on.

City is the best team in the world. It’s perfectly acceptable 

Just now, lucio said:

If we draw 1-1 after battling back, it would be decent. It's unacceptable to park the bus, not see it through, and then hang on.

Completely unacceptable to park the bus under immense amount of pressure by the best team in world football on there day. Wtf was he thinking.

6 minutes ago, Strike said:

Even Poch made the right calls today except the ಎಂಡ್. It’s easy to say that he should have continued attacking but we’ve seen this side leak goals for fun this season so I can understand why Poch tried to board up. 

this.

Opinions in hindsight are always right eh.

Edited by robsblubot

2 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Completely unacceptable to park the bus under immense amount of pressure by the best team in world football on there day. Wtf was he thinking.

just invited them to keep attacking with no outlet to relieve the pressure, and it didn't work did it?