Chelsea 2-4 Wolves

Hard to imagine sack because we would have to pay him what 20 or 30m?

Shocking performance. I would be hypocrite if I dont criticize Conor for same things I did with Mount. Useless in final 3rd... Gusto horrid game as well.

2 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Hard to imagine sack because we would have to pay him what 20 or 30m?

Shocking performance. I would be hypocrite if I dont criticize Conor for same things I did with Mount. Useless in final 3rd... Gusto horrid game as well.

That's why I think Poch won't go anywhere soon.

Too expensive. 

Not unless the club is in real danger of relegation.

And as far as the current regime of Clownlake goes., this season would actually be an improvement over the last one, given how terrible that was.

Enzo is so slow, not athletic enough to play in any sysyem that Poch plays that I have seen, and Caicedo is a headless chicken, clueless for the most part

it is seriously looking like we shit away £222m on just them

disasterclass by Boehly and Co

1 minute ago, cosmicway said:

Last season was a disaster season, like 2015-16 was another one.
Expected or unexpected makes no difference.
But the way the board managed things was appalling and they had the time.
Now everyone laughs at Chelsea.

agree 100 per cent

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Enzo is so slow, not athletic enough to play in any sysyem that Poch plays that I have seen, and Caicedo is a headless chicken, clueless for the most part

it is seriously looking like we shit away £222m on just them

disasterclass by Boehly and Co

Enzo played for the world cup winning team of Argentine.
For Caicedo there was a Greek lament chorus here worthy of the Herodion when Liverpool was about to snatch him.
I cannot blame Boehly but his advisers just ain't professional people. They can't be.

The biggest issues are specific to no patterns of play, players look devoid of what to do, where to go, where to run, we rely on individual brilliance that we no longer have on a consistent basis.

4 minutes ago, DH1988 said:

The biggest issues are specific to no patterns of play, players look devoid of what to do, where to go, where to run, we rely on individual brilliance that we no longer have on a consistent basis.

Today it was about defense - they stayed at home.
Two goals against Wolves even if we had the second three minutes from time is tolerable.

3 minutes ago, Nero said:

Clown

Can use that to justify the continuation of any project that’s failing badly . Massive cope 

3 minutes ago, lucio said:

Can use that to justify the continuation of any project that’s failing badly . Massive cope 

100%, Rome wasn't no, however I'm sure they saw progress along the way and we have yet to see anything of progress, play style, gumption, anything at all that resembles a cohesive team despite personnel.

Just now, DH1988 said:

100%, Rome wasn't no, however I'm sure they saw progress along the way and we have yet to see anything of progress, play style, gumption, anything at all that resembles a cohesive team despite personnel.

That's the thing any postive signs seem more like a fluke! This is our actual performance level it seems and now and again we raise it

To me it’s the so called Sporting Directors we have had in recent times who shoulder most of the blame. We have wasted so much money on players who were never our first choice in the first place — Fofana ( injured before we signed him but we still went ahead), Cucarella, Sterling ( one good game in 10)), Mudryk, Disasi, Jackson etc etc — all average players who combined equal a bang average team. Then, we need to score goals so the major action of the transfer window was to let Broja go to our neighbour. He wasn’t great, but at-least he gave us options. I just don’t understand any of it. Very sad