Chelsea 2-4 Wolves

Poch out, ZERO winning mentality, doesn't even care enough is the impression I get, too relaxed, stubborn, typical mid level manager vibe.

Laugh all you want but at this point get Lampard back or give Thiago Silva a shot, inexperience means they try different things, this is exactly what we need right now, not some stubborn tool who hasnt even won anything calling the shots, doing the same shit every week... I think these young players look up to Lampard/Silva much more than Poch!

I appreciate training and fitness is one thing but it has been leaked before about the lack of tactical prep or instruction from Poch, it's so evident these guys haven't learnt or been taught anything since preseason. At this stage it's nothing to do with match fitness, Injuries and medical department aside, it's mentorship and mental resilience with tactical nous, everything we lack.

I think we should be careful what we wish for. If we get rid of Poch, who is gonna want to come ? Lamps was a great player, not a great manager — Jose, surely not.  It’s not the manager but the overpaid, gutless , bang average players that need to take responsibility or get sold

I get it, there's not much choice out there and no-one is going to guarantee anything but at this point it can't get any worse. Poch has never been a winner and he is not going to become one with the youngest team in the league. Lampard or Thiago Silva for example would at least try something different, what's the worse that can happen, we get smashed by Wolves? Relegation form is already in full swing with Poch at the helm and all we hear every week is Rome wasn't built in a day? I'd rather hear Lampard or Silva saying that it would give me much more hope for the future honestly.

2 minutes ago, Gundalf said:

Just get Mourinho, just for the entertainment. Jose having to coach the youngest squad of the league - what a collaboration that would be.

He needs to change his ways to remain relevant as a manager . How about a mourinho who promotes youth and goes for it more in attack 

Just now, lucio said:

He needs to change his ways to remain relevant as a manager . How about a mourinho who promotes youth and goes for it more in attack 

That's not Jose nor should we change the leopards spots, we know what we get, a fiery defensive tactical guy who realises his old ways don't work in terms of killing a player in public, for the most part - See Obi's podcast. The Roma fans were gutted when he left, the owners wanted better we football, what did we learn last time we tried that. 

5 minutes ago, dreamcfc said:

I get it, there's not much choice out there and no-one is going to guarantee anything but at this point it can't get any worse. Poch has never been a winner and he is not going to become one with the youngest team in the league. Lampard or Thiago Silva for example would at least try something different, what's the worse that can happen, we get smashed by Wolves? Relegation form is already in full swing with Poch at the helm and all we hear every week is Rome wasn't built in a day? I'd rather hear Lampard or Silva saying that it would give me much more hope for the future honestly.

I love Lamps totally as a player, but we played awful football when he was manager particularly in his “caretaker” spell. I don’t understand why if we gave him a third shot it would be any different

10 minutes ago, Seymop said:

I love Lamps totally as a player, but we played awful football when he was manager particularly in his “caretaker” spell. I don’t understand why if we gave him a third shot it would be any different

We also play awful football now and will also play that exact same football in the FA Cup against Villa and try the same against Palace.

With someone like Lampard, for example we'd have 6 changes per game and at least we would see and be trying to find something different and then thats how we find our best XI and move forwards and build, can't think of anything worse for a young squad than a stubborn manager who never won anything and won't even change or try something new when we get spanked. 

Edited by dreamcfc

Johnny minerals will be live at 8pm UK on his YouTube channel.

CHELS FED TO THE WOLVES!! CLOWNLAKE OUT OR SORT IT OUT!!!

Edited by KEVINAA

Lol never thought we would ever need Jose again. We do. Anyone who thinks this club can be pulled out from the quicksand clusterfuck we are in, is living on hope.

Welcome back relatively negative football - but at the same time a winning mentality - which is severely needed.

Currently we play worse than negative footy , atleast negative footy is a type of playing style. Right now it's dire. 

if we bring in mourinho i will seriously stop watching Chelsea. yall fucking mad if you want his football back here. like havent we suffer enough with potter, lampard and now pochetinho to go back to mourinhos suicidal style. like we havent learnt with him and how it will end with him in a year or two. 

A winning mentality is the FIRST thing we need. Poch would be happy if you were to offer him a 5 year deal with 0 trophies but a europa league guaranteed in the final season, not even close to what we need our young squad to be looking up to.

But I don't think Mourinho is the answer either, with the alleged FFP situation we do have to be really careful who comes in next.