Chelsea 2-4 Wolves

Just now, DH1988 said:

Moneyball has failed, accept it and return us to the cut throat model we are used to. Win or leave. If I don't perform at my job, I'm gone, why is it any different for these jokers?

He's not here to win. He's here to do what he's told by management.

He seems willing to do it.

I hope everyone realises we are about hit a run of fixtures that could sink us in the bottom 6 of the table. 

This cannot be ignored by the owners.

Just now, lucio said:

Conte or mourinho until end of season then reassess 

Conte doesn't accept no control over transfers, Jose, at this stage, is more open to the model, at least he'd fire up these bunch of cowards.

10 minutes ago, DH1988 said:

Belle Silva posted on Instagram it's time for a change if you wait too long it's too late. Amen.

She shows more passion than players and she is going back to Brazil in a couple of months...

2 minutes ago, DDA said:

I hope everyone realises we are about hit a run of fixtures that could sink us in the bottom 6 of the table. 

This cannot be ignored by the owners.

Yeah....closer to bottom 3 then top 4....

City be a riot.