Carlos Tevez joins Juventus

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Homer2Chelsea

Brilliant Player. Why spend 50M on Torres when 50-60M would of got Tévez?

twat if he comes over i will watch no games of us absolutly hate him cant stand him just imagine dis dirty little cunt in a royalblue shirt... never ever...

I hate him so much I can't express it...

great footballer but a absolute cunt... so this should never happen... plz tevez (a.k.a. mr ugly) fuck off...

I want to leave Manchester City," Tevez, told Argentine stationRadio del Plata.

"Football has changed a lot for me and I don't know if I will even make it to the next World Cup. And that has nothing to do with whether I'm selected or not.

"I've been treated very well here and I'm grateful.

"I also gave my everything for the club to receive the results it has had. But I need a change of scene."

On where he might end up, Tevez added: "To go back to Boca Juniors would be beautiful but it is very difficult.

"But if we're speaking seriously, financial issues would make my return difficult."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6941215,00.html