Carlos Tevez joins Juventus

Guest justin_3d

Jealous of what? Roberto Mancini, Balotelli, Barry?

Imo if we want Aguero we can beat City.

Well i am just saying some people are jealous.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d

Why would a chelsea fan be envious of Man city? The only team in Manchester that is worthy of an admiration is Man utd

If this is not an example of jealousy then i don't know what is....

I don't wanna see Aguero there...damn sheiks and their Shitty...:angry:

Imo if we want Aguero we can beat City.

We can, but the question is... are we really prepared to break the bank for Agüero? £45m is only £5m away from the valuation paid for Torres, and even he hasn't proved himself yet.

Only if Drogba leaves would our interest in him make sense, and the only way he will leave us, is if he becomes the makeweight to allow us to sign Luka Modric. And Sp*rs aren't going to give him up that easily for us to quickly make a legit deal!

We can, but the question is... are we really prepared to break the bank for Agüero? £45m is only £5m away from the valuation paid for Torres, and even he hasn't proved himself yet.

Only if Drogba leaves would our interest in him makes sense, and the only way he will leave us, is if he becomes the makeweight to allow us to sign Luka Modric. And Sp*rs aren't going to give him up that easily for us to quickly make a legit deal!

It's hard to know if we are interested and willing to pay that money, but I'm sure that he would prefer us over City.

He said that he wants to improve his career. Surely City are ambitious, but they are CL newbies while we were already in the final and all that, we were among favorites many times.

Also AVB's philosophy is much more attractive than Mancini's.

If we were a club,with no money,struggling to buy players for around 1m and watching City splash out and all I'd be jealous.But am not.We have money we can use if we need to and wanted to but there is no point buying a load of players for the name,throwing them together and hoping it works out...and maybe one day it will work have to see but at the moment meh.Care about who Chelsea are buying not who anyone else is..unless theyr'e after one of our lot

It's hard to know if we are interested and willing to pay that money, but I'm sure that he would prefer us over City.

Sergio Aguero on 20th April 2010

"London would be a really amazing city to live in as well, myself and my wife could be really happy there. Carlos Tevez is doing really well at Manchester City but, for me, it is about joining a club who are ready to challenge for honours. City are not ready yet."

If he was mature enough, he wouldn't go back on his word after saying that! :chai:

Guest justin_3d

He said that he wants to improve his career. Surely City are ambitious, but they are CL newbies while we were already in the final and all that, we were among favorites many times.

Also AVB's philosophy is much more attractive than Mancini's.

That is exactly what David Silva said.....

Again, for me Aguero is more of a need at City then at Chelsea.

Until we release some of our striker there is no need for him.

If he was mature enough, he wouldn't go back on his word after saying that! :chai:

David Silva? :chai:

Guest justin_3d

Where have Corinthians suddenly got £40m from?

First the deal with Etihad and now this, I suppose that's one way to get around financial fair play..

Corrupt sheikhs, smh.

That is stupid!

Guest justin_3d

If Citeh are asking for £50m for Tevez, even that bid won't be accepted I don't think!

It's a thing call negotiation.....

Like we did with David Luiz.....

Where have Corinthians suddenly got £40m from?

First the deal with Etihad and now this, I suppose that's one way to get around financial fair play..

Corrupt sheikhs, smh.

Big TV/sponsorship deal in Brazil, I believe. I read that most of the money they were to receive from this deal would fund a bid for Tevez.

Guest justin_3d

Are you by any chance also a City fan? rolleyes.gif

Why, because i am not jealous or hypocrite like a bunch here???