Carlos Tevez joins Juventus

Yeah I saw that CJ, Jason Cundy was on about it too on Talksport this morning. I hope the reports are true. I'd love to see Tevez playing behind Drogs and then eventually behind Sturridge.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we have the chance to sign Pato or Aguero then Man City can keep SCARLOS Tevez. But i doubt we could land either ofd those big name young signings, and Man U are after Aguero now too (Crap...). So maybe we should really push for Tevez! Go on son, you know you want Champions League football!

Is this deal still on-going?

I'd like to see Chelsea bolster the attacking options for next season.

I am a big fan of Drogs and Anelka has been great since he came in but I think that Tevez would offer a little bit of a different option up top.

be over the moon if we can clinch the signing of Tevez! Drogba, Anelka, Tevez... Corrrr what a frontline to choose from.

Agreed. Played in a 4-3-3 style formation with Drogba spear-heading it.

that would be simply Unstoppable.

I concur.

What would you do with Malouda and Zhirkov though?

Or even Joe Cole, Quaresma (although he may be going back to Inter) and Kalou?

Edited by ChiccO1873

Good question lol

i don't think we'd play 4-3-3, Maybe one of the strikers would be benched, Anelka maybe.

There's plenty of formations teams can play.

Fair point.

Ancelotti did prefer a loan spearhead at Milan as well.

I read that the transfer was only stalled because the company had to make sure that all of the third party ownership of Tevez had been sold off/removed before Man City sign him. He is also supposed to be back in Manchester after his holiday to have his medical in the next 48 hours....Looks like the Tevez chase is over =[

which is good because the strikers we have now are fine until drogba and anelka leave.

You have changed your tune now that Benzema has gone to Real.

I think you are probably right about Tevez though, I think they will get him now.

article-0-054FEBC4000005DC-478_468x533.j

Tevez will undergo a medical today and is hoping to join City's tour of South Africa, which departs on Wednesday, with a five-year contract worth £150,000 a week agreed.

www.dailymail.co.uk

Edited by erde