Carlos Tevez joins Juventus

I just read on a website (cba to find out which one for the link, but the same general story was kicking about on a few pages of www.chelseanews.com) and it says Tevez has enrolled his 4 year old daughter scarlos jr into a Cheshire school for next year, to sum that up, that means hes staying in the Manchester area (why would anyone want to do that...really...lots of money, but what do you spend it on in MANCHESTER). So basically it looks like citeehhh win in the Tevez race. OH NOES! another fail >.<

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Argentina international striker Carlos Tevez believes Manchester United fans will forgive him if he seals a move to neighbours Manchester City.

The fans' favourite departed the Premier League champions this summer following the conclusion of his two-year loan, despite United's best efforts to retain his services.

The Red Devils agreed to pay the £25.5million fee required to secure the 25-year-old's services permanently along with dishing out a lucrative five-year contract.

However, Tevez, who now looks primed to seal to move to Eastlands, does not believe United fans will hold a grudge as he feels he was forced out of Old Trafford.

Untenable

Tevez thoroughly enjoyed his first season after playing a major role in Sir Alex Ferguson's side, but felt his lack of first-team football last term meant his situation was no longer tenable.

"If I play for Manchester City I don't think the United fans will feel I am a traitor," he told The People.

"They have to remember that at least as far as I know I have been thrown out of the club and I have to study the best offers available.

"[Leaving] came about because I could not stand my sporting situation at Manchester United any longer.

Strange things

"My first year was good in all senses. I played in the games and felt respected by the coach but in my second year some strange things happened that I still do not understand.

"After the game at Old Trafford where Liverpool beat us [4-1, in March], Ferguson ignored me almost as if I was to blame for the defeat when really Liverpool dominated us all over the pitch.

"After that the fans called for me to be in the team but he never took the advice on board because he always knows best.

"I gave everything for Manchester United and people know that. For that reason I don't deserve the way things have ended up."

Money money money

With Carlos Tevez’s transfer move still in limbo it would seem that he has yet to make a final decision, and it it has been revealed today in the Daily Mail that Carlo Ancelotti wants Chelsea to make a last-ditch attempt to persuade him to move to Stamford Bridge.

The report said: Carlo Ancelotti has ordered Chelsea to go all out in their bid to sign Carlos Tevez.

The Argentina striker had been expected to complete his switch to Manchester City this week.

But new Blues boss Ancelotti has told owner Roman Abramovich to raise his offer for the club-less star after admitting a creative player was high on his wish list.

Tevez is available to buy at £25.5million after refusing to sign a long-term deal at champions Manchester United, where he spent the past two seasons.

Chelsea and City have both matched the asking price but Abramovich is unlikely to be able to offer the same astronomical wages available at Eastlands.

Mega-rich City, who have already splashed out £30m on Roque Santa Cruz and Gareth Barry, are believed to have put a five-year deal worth £130,000 per week on the table.

Yet, Ancelotti is refusing to give up hope that Chelsea can lure the former West Ham striker to Stamford Bridge.

Considering that everyone thought that Tevez was certain to sign for City, it is strange that there have been no official announcements yet. Could Chelsea sneak in and win the bidding war?

I don;t know but I feel we kinda have a chance to sign Tevez because up till now he still haven official signs for Man City.

The delay meant something....

All footballers care about is money, well, at least the vast majority do.

Of course they do! But the question i ask myself is about their thought process. Do they really feel that they need an extra £20k/£30k a week when they are already on £100k+ a week?

I do find it interesting that nothing has been said on Tevez when everyone thought it was done and dusted and city would announce this week..

Of course they do! But the question i ask myself is about their thought process. Do they really feel that they need an extra £20k/£30k a week when they are already on £100k+ a week?

I do find it interesting that nothing has been said on Tevez when everyone thought it was done and dusted and city would announce this week..

Hes unique in as much as he is owned by Joorachabian ? He, like all pimps wants the best rate for old bacon neck.

Still, think he'd be good playing for us....

All the reasons why Terry shouldn't move to City should be used in why Tevez should come here.

As I read in an Irish Paper, on September 26th or something. Do you want to be lining out for a Champions League tie.

Or lining out for a League Cup tie.

MANCHESTER CITY’S hopes of snaring Carlos Tevez and Samuel Eto’o were in danger of collapsing last night.

Executive chairman Garry Cook has hinted at problems in trying to clinch deals for the duo and warned fans that the club could miss out on the strike pair. Boss Mark Hughes had hoped to clinch a £25.5m move for Tevez before next week’s pre-season tour to South Africa.

But the Argentina striker is in no rush to finalise his future and is biding his time. Tevez’s arrival has been delayed due to the amount of work required to ensure there is no trace of any third-party ownership arrangement.

But the Eastlands side could yet be pipped to the post in the race for Tevez by new Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti.

Chelsea have been plotting a deal for the 25-year-old and remain hopeful.

Manchester United are also considering making a shock late move to bring Tevez back to Old Trafford. Sir Alex Ferguson failed in his initial attempts to seal a deal to prolong the striker’s Old Trafford stay. But the United boss may yet make an improved offer.

Doubts have also been cast over the deal to bring Barcelona’s £25-rated Cameroon striker Eto’o to City. Reports in the Spanish media claim he has rejected a new two-year Barca deal.

The 28-year-old’s likely destination appears to be City or United.

Fergie is a big admirer of Eto’o and is willing to use a large chunk of the £80m Cristiano Ronaldo cash to sign the former Real Mallorca man.

But Eto’o may yet head for Eastlands – if City meet his huge wage demands.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/8...y-s-50m-double/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by CJ Revo