Carlos Tevez joins Juventus

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d

No just that every time i see something about City on this site, you're always there defending them whistling.gif

Because i defend my team Chelsea.

And people throw out the same argument against City like they did with Chelsea.

If i defend Chelsea for something similar, why be a hypocrite about it, and stay quiet for another team???

Guest justin_3d

There's nothing wrong with discussing/questioning suspect deals by the corrupt sheiks.

Corrupt sheiks??

Like people say the same thing about Roman???

See this is what i mean i hate double standards/hypocrisy.

You accuse of the sheik of being corrupt, so you should also accuse Roman of being corrupt. :whistling:

That is exactly what David Silva said.....

Again, for me Aguero is more of a need at City then at Chelsea.

Until we release some of our striker there is no need for him.

David Silva? :chai:

Yes he said that and also that he likes England, but you never know if we were after him so if City were the only interested it makes sense that he went there. There is a possibility that we aren't after Aguero, I'm just saying that if we are then we may have better chances than City.

Corrupt sheiks??

Like people say the same thing about Roman???

See this is what i mean i hate double standards/hypocrisy.

You accuse of the sheik of being corrupt, so you should also accuse Roman of being corrupt. :whistling:

Roman never tried to bend the rules with deals like City have made with practically themselves (ethiad).

Guest justin_3d

Roman never tried to bend the rules with deals like City have made with practically themselves (ethiad).

Yeah but if you accuse one bread of being corrupt, then you must also accuse of Roman of the corrupt charges other fans label him.

Yes he said that and also that he likes England, but you never know if we were after him so if City were the only interested it makes sense that he went there. There is a possibility that we aren't after Aguero, I'm just saying that if we are then we may have better chances than City.

Robinho????

Yeah but if you accuse one bread of being corrupt, then you must also accuse of Roman of the corrupt charges other fans label him.

Robinho????

Those claims against Roman are baseless though.

Ethiad & Man-city are the same thing, run by the same family. Ethiad have never even made a profit!

Yet the 'sheik family' have secured a £400m sponsorship deal with (practically) themselves.

Guest justin_3d

Those claims against Roman are baseless though.

Ethiad & Man-city are the same thing, run by the same family. Ethiad have never even made a profit!

Yet the 'sheik family' have secured a £400m sponsorship deal with (practically) themselves.

That might be true, but that is no ground for being called corrupt.

I would think it might be more like cheating the system.

And those claims of Roman are baseless, like the claim of corruption you are bringing.

Cause i don't see corruption there.

More jealousy from fan here....

Absolutely. City have got the money and are monopolising European football. We did the same and this is a taste of our own medicine.

The difference is we can still compete.

Guest justin_3d

Madrid didn't want to sell?

Like I said once, if Atletico are serious with Courtois then we have good chances.

That's a big if.

But let's hope you are right.

Cause i keep pointing out that Kalou/Anelka has to leave for Aguero deal to be possible.

Otherwise it will be a waste in the bench having all these strikers.

Guest justin_3d

Absolutely. City have got the money and are monopolising European football. We did the same and this is a taste of our own medicine.

The difference is we can still compete.

:goodpost:

As i said in the past, i will never stand for double standard.

So when i defend them, i do it, cause i did it for Chelsea.

It is why people think i like City.....but i don't!

I will never be a hypocrite like a bunch of lot here!!!

That might be true, but that is no ground for being called corrupt.

I would think it might be more like cheating the system.

And those claims of Roman are baseless, like the claim of corruption you are bringing.

Cause i don't see corruption there.

Well i'm sure there are rulings on related parties providing income to clubs. Also, if the figures have been inflated in order to benefit City then that is a breach of the rules. However, that's for UEFA to decide.

Guest justin_3d

Well i'm sure there are rulings on related parties providing income to clubs. Also, if the figures have been inflated in order to benefit City then that is a breach of the rules. However, that's for UEFA to decide.

Rules have loopholes like law rules for every person.

Casey Anthony might be guilty, but by certain rules she is free.

These UEFA rules might have loopholes, and City might be just gaming the system. Or like i like to call it, cheating the system.

Where have Corinthians suddenly got £40m from?

First the deal with Etihad and now this, I suppose that's one way to get around financial fair play..

Corrupt sheikhs, smh.

Corinthians has the money.

They are building a 1 billion stadium to open the 2016 WC. Brazilian economy is blooming.

Some players in Brazil receive the same amount of money as Terry.

Rules have loopholes like law rules for every person.

Casey Anthony might be guilty, but by certain rules she is free.

These UEFA rules might have loopholes, and City might be just gaming the system. Or like i like to call it, cheating the system.

You are right. Some fans are jealous. You are wrong about the stadium deal, bu You are right that Chelseas fans complaining about City is really funny.

They say Spurs is a shit club, but they dont have a owner like Abramovich and they are doing really well on their own.