Newcastle 4-1 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

1 minute ago, OReillyD36 said:

Of all the games in this run since the Spurs game this isn't the one we should be losing, embarrassing stuff

or was west ham or forest or drawing to Bournemouth 

Just now, Thor said:

This forum is more miserable than our team today. 

Think I'm out. Some of y'all are snowflakes of the highest level and can't handle the slightest bit of adversity. 

This forum is embarrassing most match days.

Just now, Thor said:

This forum is more miserable than our team today. 

Think I'm out. Some of y'all are snowflakes of the highest level and can't handle the slightest bit of adversity. 

you like watching this shite do you? think its fun? can you take any positives from today? 

Just now, YorkshireBlue said:

This forum is embarrassing most match days.

what do you want us to say? 

O we pld well, we should have scored more, the players put there heard and sole in to the game? It was 2 soft yellows for james, Jackson had some really good chances to score and kept trying and trying, our keeper was one of the best out there. on corners be bosses the area? i can carry on 

Just now, zinctek said:

you like watching this shite do you? think its fun? can you take any positives from today? 

The last 5 weeks have been a massive improvement against great opposition. 

Lets pretend there will be no bumps and bruises along the way. 

40 years a Chelsea fan and this breaks you? Thought you'd be more resilient at your age. 

Like I said - forum is miserable and embarrassing 

Just now, zinctek said:

what do you want us to say? 

O we pld well, we should have scored more, the players put there heard and sole in to the game? It was 2 soft yellows for james, Jackson had some really good chances to score and kept trying and trying, our keeper was one of the best out there. on corners be bosses the area? i can carry on 

You win some you lose some, put your big boy pants on and suck it up, we were shit, crying like a little bitch doesn't change that. On to the next game.

1 minute ago, YorkshireBlue said:

You win some you lose some, put your big boy pants on and suck it up, we were shit, crying like a little bitch doesn't change that. On to the next game.

am not crying am saying what am thinking. the club at the moment the players at the moment are a fucking total joke. 

i could say O WELL we tried nevermind hey let the lads go to training next week and have a laugh all week and hope we do better next week. i will keep spending my money on them to watch them try there best and fail. 

Just now, zinctek said:

am not crying am saying what am thinking. the club at the moment the players at the moment are a fucking total joke. 

i could say O WELL we tried nevermind hey let the lads go to training next week and have a laugh all week and hope we do better next week. i will keep spending my money on them to watch them try there best and fail. 

Right, last match we weren't a joke, now we are back to been a joke because we lost against a team that's better than us ATM, typical Chelsea entitled fan, nothing lasts forever we are where we are, and if you don't wanna spend your money on them don't, no one is forcing you too.

We are way way off top 4 but that was always expected this season especially given how the other teams up there have come out flying. Disappointing result.. bit of a mehh performance which has made it worse. Red card didn't help but already 3-1 down anyway

But hey ho...onto the next....

I didn't expect anything from this run of games so 4 points isn't bad..

Just now, Laylabelle said:

We are way way off top 4 but that was always expected this season especially given how the other teams up there have come out flying. Disappointing result.. bit of a mehh performance which has made it worse. Red card didn't help but already 3-1 down anyway

But hey ho...onto the next....

I didn't expect anything from this run of games so 4 points isn't bad..

Yep, it's par for the course. The way we broke down after 2-1 was a bit hilarious, but that's the kind of side we are atm.

The side that was assembled at the start of the season. With little experience and game management skills.

We are good to watch when on song, but this side can easily fall apart. This won't be the last embarrassing match this season. That's a guarantee.

The sooner the fans accept this., the less heartache there will be.

8th is still the target for this season. And maybe a push for Europa if Nkunku returns fully fit and on form.