Chelsea 0-2 Brentford

ZAPHOD2319

6 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Better team won. They took their chances and paid off. Defended well...done their job

I cant see us getting a league win till December with the next lot of fixtures 

Poch will be roasting on the hot seat if we just get hammered in all of those games

2 minutes ago, Nero said:

I'm so sick of Thiago Silva. We need to stop celebrating this guy as a legend. He's old and not good enough

LEAVE

What?  Him and Conor (and I'm no Gallagher superfan) only two guys with any balls out there.  Give me 11 guys who actually care and I'll take my chances. 

Madueke is probably our worst new era transfer. He is nowhere near ready to play in the prem. Hudson odoi was better. We had so many bad transfers in such a short period of time, but there was some logic behind most of them. This guy plays badly, does not run and has not shown a glimpse of class in professional football. 

Jackson is Batshuayi level. Ok for the bench for 2-3 seasons. Nowhere near top half quality.

Injuries are killing us, but the season seems over in freaking October. Unacceptable! City, Arsenal, Pool and apparently Spurs are definitely finishing above us. Add Man utd, Newcastle, Brighton and Villa, who probably will finish above us. Beat case scenario we finish 9th. My god what a progress. Trust the process. No, I won’t. The only joy I got from Chelsea are some transfers. On the pitch misery upon misery. I am really invested in football, but simply cannot take this every week!!!