Chelsea 0-2 Brentford

ZAPHOD2319

I will most likely be watching this game on my phone sitting on my center console. Caught 8 kilos of shrimp last game with my son. They are running and big right now. The white tape on the bottom of the net keeps it open as it drops 9 meters to the bottom. I love this time of year. We are also supposed to have great surf conditions on Sundays. 

Hard to know what to expect anymore..ones you think may struggle in we do okay and ones that may be easy..ish or least potentially less challenging we find ways to make it as awkward as possible.

Win 4 be lovely! Though it's nice it's less tragic looking. Won 3 drawn 3 lost 3..and have moved a bit hurrah

3 minutes ago, Mário César said:

enzo and mudryk out of the squad 

not feel confident about this 

in other hand, madueke will start

If we win this game, all credit to Pochettino but without Enzo, not really sure what chance we have.  

Brentford will be all over Sanchez trying to play out of the back and we'll concede an easy goal....

This has the look of a XI that will be clueless defensively and have no chemistry going forward. And then not really much on the bench to change it up if things aren’t happening.

These constant injuries mean we can never build consistency. Every match is like opening a mystery box and seeing which random group of players happens to be available that day. We have a different key player out every week. Most of the time more than 1.

Getting hard to be up-to-date with all this injuries..

James is our captain and best player. One week ago he featured a Premier League game. In one week cannot be ready?? And how about Carney? He was already said to be close to fit before the Burnley game..

3 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Getting hard to be up-to-date with all this injuries..

James is our captain and best player. One week ago he featured a Premier League game. In one week cannot be ready?? And how about Carney? He was already said to be close to fit before the Burnley game..

james is on the bench, maybe we are wrapping him in cotton wool for a few weeks ?