Chelsea 0-2 Brentford

ZAPHOD2319

Just now, Milan said:

Palmer really is and will be even more special

I was about to post something similar. He's making this team tick.

Just wondering where Nkunku will play when he returns, CF?

Just now, Pizy said:

So many ridiculously good chances Palmer is creating. If we had a killer #9 in this team he would FEAST.

If we had an Osimhen ... oh my.. Palmer would have 20 assists already 

15 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I’m really not feeling Madueke, btw. So fucking awkward with the ball. He’s got a Ziyech-like left foot around the box but he’s really strangely poor dribbling it a lot of the time.

I feel Saint-Maximin vibes. Can do some very impressive shit with the ball and score some goals, but overall week, especially secondary(def) tasks. Can be ok, even useful to have this kind of player as a squad member if you got 2-3 world class wingers, but that's not our case and Noni doesn't seem to be the player who can carry the team in his shoulders. Palmer has fit in much more naturally.

Game has that typical Chelsea feel over recent months. Have almost all the ball, create a few clear chances, don’t score but then either get sucker punched on the counter or commit a calamitous defensive error out of absolutely nothing.

We struggle SO MUCH against low defensive blocks.