Chelsea 3-0 Luton Town

James

16 minutes ago, Gundalf said:

Ofc, but u know that these generation of players follows social media and ofc its affecting them, especially when your the record transfer and very young. 

People were surprised he isnt in t he starting lineup, I wish he hadnt played at all.

fuck social media

a bunch of fucking incels, chav thugs, and scammer African trolls

I think most players don't give a rats red arse what some rando 20 stone cunt in mummy's council flat or some dirt eater in Lagos says

Edited by Vesper

Better not see the back 3 again. During this run of a handful of winnable matches we need to build comfort and chemistry with a back 4.

The back 3 should only ever be used again in emergency injury situations. 

10 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Luton at home. Literally the easiest of all 38 PL games. And after that 4th division Wimbledon. In those two games we should aim for around 10 goals with 6,7 players on scoresheet. 

And Nottingham after that.

Ideal 3 games to rebuild the momentum we had from preseason.

Nkunku's and James being injured at the same time is one of the worst things that could have happened. 

We would probably be top of the table if not for that. 

8 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

And Nottingham after that.

Ideal 3 games to rebuild the momentum we had from preseason.

Nkunku's and James being injured at the same time is one of the worst things that could have happened. 

We would probably be top of the table if not for that. 

Hopefully Poch can build a team that isn't reliant on star players.   Don't want to go back to the days of Hazard carrying the attack...

If we don’t win this and do so in convincing, stylish fashion then I’ll start to seriously get concerned even though it’s match day 3.

We should be imposing our will from minute 1 and trying to get Jackson on the score sheet.

I don't know anything about Luton except that it is a massive shithole, so not sure what to expect. Hoping for us to score a bunch and not that bothered if we ship 1 or 2 in the process as long as we win.

Also hoping to see a team selection that does not feature Colwill LB, Chilwell LW.

Edited by Mhsc