Chelsea 3-0 Luton Town

James

Sanchez,Gusto,Silva,Colwill,Chilwell,Enzo,Caicedo,Santos,Sterling,Jackson,Maatsen or Noni would be my team in a 4-3-3 formation. Although Sterling been good at RW tempted to switch him to LW where he can be more of a goal threat.if so play Noni at RW,if not Maatsen on LW.Save the more drastic changes for Wimbledon.need to get that first W in the bag. 

Edited by Duppy Conqueror

If we don’t win this we can just stop close the men’s seniority team. No matter how shit the ref will be or if they luck in 3 deflected goals. We have to beat them. They are by far the worst team in the league. Our squad is worth 10x theirs. Absolutely no excuses. Poch said, performances are more important than results at this point but not winning here would crush the confidence of this young fragile group for months. 

3 hours ago, Gundalf said:

Maybe we can win this one.

Funny thing is: we only won 1 competitive game since we sacked Potter 😭😂

Bc it’s a squad full of anxious kids and mentally fragile snowflakes that lack killer instinct and eagerness to compete 

28 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Bc it’s a squad full of anxious kids and mentally fragile snowflakes that lack killer instinct and eagerness to compete 

We basically changed the whole squad and still we have the same problems 🥶

23 minutes ago, Gundalf said:

We basically changed the whole squad and still we have the same problems 🥶

We made it worse. We got rid of title winning experience and replaced it with kids. Not that I shed a tear for mount and Havertz. But having a hard worker like Kante, a smart tactician like Joeginho or a serial winner like Kovacic around at least you can help a young player 

9 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

We made it worse. We got rid of title winning experience and replaced it with kids. Not that I shed a tear for mount and Havertz. But having a hard worker like Kante, a smart tactician like Joeginho or a serial winner like Kovacic around at least you can help a young player 

No way it will get worse than being 12th last season with the biggest bunch of losers in Chelsea history. 

35 minutes ago, Gundalf said:

No way it will get worse than being 12th last season with the biggest bunch of losers in Chelsea history. 

Please explain the logic here, how can you call actual CL winners, "the biggest bunch of losers in Chelsea history."

Wouldn't that statement be factually incorrect? note that I'm not discussing whether you must like the players or not, just what they actually achieved.

16 minutes ago, robsblubot said:

Please explain the logic here, how can you call actual CL winners, "the biggest bunch of losers in Chelsea history."

Wouldn't that statement be factually incorrect? note that I'm not discussing whether you must like the players or not, just what they actually achieved.

Just a random run of destiny, u cant explain it. Not even Chelsea fans thought its possible before the season started. 

They didnt perform before that and didnt perform after that. Not a single one of this team is actually performing well elsewhere atm. 

The lack of character this team showed last season is unprecedented and unforgivable. They didnt even try. They didnt care about this club whatsoever, not a bit. Lowest league position in the last 30 years and they seemed ok with that. If u consider the amount of money they cost and earned they actually ARE the biggest losers in Chelsea history. 

1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

But having a hard worker like Kante

Sorry but this is revisionism.

Kante was perpetually injured after we won the CL. We should have sold him that summer and bought Tchouameni, like I was begging the team to do.

We would have had Tchouameni plus a net £20m or so.

I was just beside myself when we did neither.

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Sorry but this is gaslighting.

Kante was perpetually injured after we won the CL. We should have sold him that summer and bought Tchouameni, like I was begging the team to do.

We would have had Tchouameni plus a net £20m or so.

I was just beside myself when we did neither.

Yes, the midfield situation was one of the many big sins of the Roman/Marina regime in their last 3 years at this club. Bought no midfielder in 20/21 and loaned Saul in 21/22 instead of rejuvenating the midfield properly. 

Edited by Gundalf