West Ham 3-1 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

10 minutes ago, calculatingInfinity said:

Horrific match, and Poch was a big factor in that. 

Disasi looks like a disaster so far, despite his goal against Liverpool. Gallagher just... Isn't very good, no matter how much people would like success to another homegrown player. Sterling also still just same same...

Not a huge fan of him either, but so far he has shown to be a clear step up from Kepa. 

that is fair, but he is backup level for me

I will go to my grave regretting Oblak turning us down years ago

The summer vibe after the few good games in the summer  dead quickly.
Again 5 defenders, again pointless passes, again pointless circling around the penalty area, again pointless crosses, again there is no one to score , again no style, again chaos and lack of identity. Apparently complete amateurs run this club, and we are the same tragedy.

5 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

In the first half we definitely looked like a team able to score.
Second half was Potter ball. Don't know what happened but we were sh*te, not counting Mudryk or Caicedo's mistakes.

I think sub chilwell out is bit a mistake

Poch trust mudryk to give more offensive display on the left, while also keep providing width. But Mudryk has been very poor on his general movement, and his awkward combination on build up play.

And that's really effect our general play.

Edited by dimmas

Just now, robsblubot said:

Better manager who kept playing with 3 at the back even after the opposition lost a man.

Not only that but kept Disasi who was having a terrible game. Then at some point playing against 10-men we had 3 at the back, and 3 defensive-minded mids.

Not great by Poch today... no.

I did n't say I admired Poch either today.

1 minute ago, dimmas said:

Poch trust mudryk to give more offensive display on the left, while also keep providing width. But Mudryk has been very poor on his general movement, build up play.

Was Mudryk for Chuku, Chilwell for Caicedo.

1 minute ago, cosmicway said:

I did n't say I admired Poch either today.

I think he's a good manager; certainly an improvement from Potter and Lamps, but just said that I did not think his reaction to their red card was a good one.

The team played way too slow and relaxed for me. Dunno if that's lack of aggression, composure, so not everything is down to the manager.

I did like Sterling today... I know folks like to criticize his performance, but I honestly don't see it. He's been a thread skipping past players and creating changes, not to mention the PK.

Jackson was disappointing today. Needs to do better inside the box.

- Raheem was electric but needed to be subbed after Noni came on as he went back to walking pace

- Moises worst debut trophy ever, walking pace, deer in the headlights

- Chilwell weirdly limits us going forward until Enzo can stick up top rather than playing in the pivot

- Paqueta should have been sent off regardless

- Pen should have been retaken 

- The above should haves SHOULD not affect the outcome of a game we comfortably looked to score 3-4+ in

LEARN THE LESSONS!

4 minutes ago, dimmas said:

Poch trust mudryk to give more offensive display on the left, while also keep providing width. But Mudryk has been very poor on his general movement, and his awkward combination on build up play.

Only that way you can score against teams playing to keep the score like West Ham, or from 30 yards out or from direct corner kick.
So the second half was hoofball but no power inside the box, no movement to win rebounds.

bold prediction

based off an almost unbelievable (should be impossible to happen) disaster scenario

IF we lose all these games (remove Wimbledon)

498144244e4a5c38e5de2b301d55c4f0.png

Poch will be sacked

not having a laugh

Edited by Vesper

22 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

Pool have Alisson, City have Ederson,United have Onana, Arsenal have Ramsdale, Newcastle have Pope, West Ham have Ariola, Fulham have Leno, Spurs have Lloris, and we have fkng Sanchez 🤣

Sanchez was not at fault for any of their goals

2 minutes ago, DH1988 said:

- Raheem was electric but needed to be subbed after Noni came on as he went back to walking pace

- Moises worst debut trophy ever, walking pace, deer in the headlights

- Chilwell weirdly limits us going forward until Enzo can stick up top rather than playing in the pivot

- Paqueta should have been sent off regardless

- Pen should have been retaken 

- The above should haves SHOULD not affect the outcome of a game we comfortably looked to score 3-4+ in

LEARN THE LESSONS!

- They were not marking Sterling man to man so he kept charging through them like MK2 tank. In the second half they did, he was less visible but he tried.
- It was Caicedo's first and I don't know what happened but the man looked like he had just sniffed a shipload of stuff.
- Chil was good in the 1st half.
- The hammers were kicking like animals - it was a question of time for them to lose a man.
- Ariola moved, it was retake and VAR looked the other way.

Generally speaking I 'm afraid things are not going well, because last week as well L'pool were not opponents worthy of a draw.

32 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

Apart from Jackson it was a Potter team playing today under a better -we think- manager.

No

no it wasn't

Gusto

Sanchez

Disasi

Caicedo

Burstow

and the already mentioned Jackson

did not play under Potter

plus on the bench

Ugo

Maatsen