West Ham 3-1 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I do not know what to say

other than we desperately need to buy offensive players

injuries have perhaps doomed us already I fear

so many are also going to viciously turn on Poch

I don't think we will turn on Poch - he isn't a proven winner, we knew this. I just hoped he would get us playing attacking football.

The sad fact and reality is - we are just hopeless in attack.

We are literally clueless.

Jackson made some great runs - no ball ever played. We just have zero cohesion or understanding up front. 

Hopefully this will come and by Xmas we will be sitting in CL places.

It's as if the whole club had lost its winning mentality with Roman's sale to Todd. What a disgrace this is on every level. Spending absurd amounts on average players based on insane social media hype. Get in a  manager with no relevant silverware on the back of 2 decent seasons wit spuds. Sporting directos seem to be absolutely clueless.

One glimmer of hope is that last year ManUre started just as bad under ten Haag and he somehow turned it around. But he had experienced pros at his disposal, we got a bunch of overpaid hype boys.

Now we’re the laughingstock of the world for the next week. Not like WH even played well and stunned us with moments of extreme quality. It was total self inflicted chaos. 

We could’ve and should’ve score so many goals. But there’s zero composure. Enzo scores the pen and I think we go on to dominate them 3 or 4-1.

Just now, nyikolajevics said:

Against Luton, we need W, no excuse. No referee, no injuries.

No Disasi, no Chillwell winger, no Gallagher.. Pushing attack from 1st minute!

Look the first half was unlucky. 1-1 instead of 2-0.
In the second half we were a Potter +++ team, even before their second.
About Caicedo what can I say on a first day ? Never mind the pen he made two childish errors before that.

Just now, Muzchap said:

I don't think we will turn on Poch - he isn't a proven winner, we knew this. I just hoped he would get us playing attacking football.

The sad fact and reality is - we are just hopeless in attack.

We are literally clueless.

Jackson made some great runs - no ball ever played. We just have zero cohesion or understanding up front. 

Hopefully this will come and by Xmas we will be sitting in CL places.

He is not absolved from the blame as well...shit formation why 3 defensers against West Ham...why

Gallagher?

Disasi?

Just now, Alabama said:

He is not absolved from the blame as well...shit formation why 3 defensers against West Ham...why

Gallagher?

Disasi?

I never said he was - but we knew this is what he 'is'. We all saw it - to expect anything different is delusional on our part. 

He needs 12 months then we can assess.

I like Gallagher, but he's hopeless in this team - he's too slow.

Horrific match, and Poch was a big factor in that. 

Disasi looks like a disaster so far, despite his goal against Liverpool. Gallagher just... Isn't very good, no matter how much people would like success to another homegrown player. Sterling also still just same same...

Just now, Johnnyeye said:

whoever agreed to loan out Kepa and put Sanchez as the n.1 keeper needs to be shot. Sanchez is a starting GK for Chelsea, how low can we get?

Not a huge fan of him either, but so far he has shown to be a clear step up from Kepa. 

Edited by calculatingInfinity

Mudryk, not this kind of performance again

I think we should loan him out

Mudryk such a really weird player, with all the talent, the pace and the flair that he has. He has some weird vibes, who will doing weird and bit stupid decision.

His general play is so bizzare. The movements and how he use his technique. And don't need to say much about his decision making.

Back then, before he came here, he only play against midget and arguably in very poor league. Make him look really behind on his maturity and how he use his tool. 

I say it again, probably the one who need loan is actually mudryk. He really need some time to impose himself.

Edited by dimmas

7 minutes ago, Vesper said:

they were shit too

don't try and go cleverclogs

I think the point is that the ones who replaced them aren't any better.

Honestly, it's a valid point IMO. Kai esp as a much maligned player for reasons not entirely down to him alone.

Just now, Vesper said:

I am seriously going to snap on people who whinge about selling SHIT players

players who were horrific last season and played massive roles in us finishing 12th

talk about gaslighting revisionism

it is textbook

It's so incredible...on top of that they even couldn't give a fuck..