West Ham 3-1 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

1 minute ago, Johnnyeye said:

whoever agreed to loan out Kepa and put Sanchez as the n.1 keeper needs to be shot. Sanchez is a starting GK for Chelsea, how low can we get?

Spending 900m to end up in starting 11 with Sanchez, Disasi, Gallagher, Carney... 

3atb shit again... We are trying to move from that for years... 

And I thought having 10 plus players injured last season was one in a 100 years thing but we are not far from that again. 

1 minute ago, dimmas said:

We should loan him out mudryk

Mudryk such a really weird player, with all the talent, the pace and the flair that he has. He has some weird vibes, who will doing weird and bit stupid decision.

His general play is so bizzare. The movements and how he use his technique. And don't need to say about his decision making.

He only play against midget and arguably in very poor league. Make him look really behind on his maturity and how he use his tool. 

Again i say it again, probably the one who need loan is actually mudryk. He really need some time to impose himself.

He 's not a premier player.
He could do that in Ukraine against Dnipro-1 and other schoolboys.
Those clever scouts should go to the Faroe islands next and buy the best fisherman.

Caicedo looking super rusty having played 1 preseason match and joining a new team I can understand. So discounting him I think the only player who looked seriously poor was Mudryk (again).

Most everyone else looked good for much of the match. Sterling, Jackson, Enzo, Carney, Colwill, etc. all comfortable for the majority of the match. A couple of mental lapses from Disasi and Gallagher apart WH did fuck all. 

But we CANNOT SCORE. Still! We played outstanding football after their goal and the missed pen KILLS us. Score that and it’s a comfortable cruise.

1 minute ago, robsblubot said:

I think the point is that the ones who replaced them aren't any better.

Honestly, it's a valid point IMO. Kai esp as a much maligned player for reasons not entirely down to him alone.

its is NOT a valid point

replacing them with more shit (which is valid to a point, although injuries have fucked us hard there) was not part of that reply

they were simply moaning about selling SHIT

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

its is NOT a valid point

replacing them with more shit (which is valid to a point, although injuries have fucked us hard there) was not part of that reply

they were simply moaning about selling SHIT

In the first half we definitely looked like a team able to score.
Second half was Potter ball. Don't know what happened but we were sh*te, not counting Mudryk or Caicedo's mistakes.

lol we then we buy *worse* players to replace the so called shit players who are playing for top clubs, better clubs than we are atm. 🙄

Agree to disagree there; for me the team IS much WORSE without them.

And of course, I'm the annoying one who has been saying 1. too many changes at once and 2. you need experience

Composure comes with experience, and we've got none. Madueke seriously? not even a footballer yet.

I honestly don't know what people see in Mudryk... a bit of pace? yeah that's as common as dirt.

Caicedo with a Bakayoko performance today--humiliated by Paqueta.

3 minutes ago, chelsea_4_eva said:

Is it time to panic and push the Vlahovic button...

we look like we have lost Kudus (and to WEST HAM)

he is a finisher

CF market is dire AF atm

unless we (and we do not) have £150m to splash on Osimhen, the choices are down to dice rolls, more or less, and expensive dice rolls at that

Edited by Vesper

Can see the lack of experience and leadership in this team today.

When things aren’t quite going or clicking for us, we just needed to take a minute, put our foot on the ball a bit and ride it out then go again. But theres this inexperienced youthful panicky sort of feeling to this team. 

Thats why I was adamant we needed to sign some more established/senior players with a bit of know how. 

Just now, robsblubot said:

lol we then we buy *worse* players to replace the so called shit players who are playing for top clubs, better clubs than we are atm. 🙄

Agree to disagree there; for me the team IS much WORSE without them.

And of course, I'm the annoying one who has been saying 1. too many changes at once and 2. you need experience

Composure comes with experience, and we've got none. Madueke seriously? not even a footballer yet.

I honestly don't know what people see in Mudryk... a bit of pace? yeah that's as common as dirt.

Caicedo with a Bakayoko performance today--humiliated by Paqueta.

Apart from Jackson it was a Potter team playing today under a better -we think- manager.

Just now, whats happening said:

mudryk or any other winger of his type is rather useless vs teams who camp their whole team in the box. having said that, his shot was embarrasing.

Not really.
Wingers are better for counterattacks but most of the matches we play are like that.
Vinicious Junior is not performing only when his team is counterattacking !

31 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

Apart from Jackson it was a Potter team playing today under a better -we think- manager.

Better manager who kept playing with 3 at the back even after the opposition lost a man.

Not only that but kept Disasi who was having a terrible game. Then at some point playing against 10-men we had 3 at the back, and 3 defense-minded mids.

Not great by Poch today... no.

Edited by robsblubot