Chelsea 4-3 Brighton

James

For me the overall most promising players there were Jackson and Malo Gusto. Two players that look like they can be plugged in right away and perform at a high level.

We’re just 2-3 top signings away from having a great PL side. We have to push them through starting coming this week! Two midfielders most importantly!

2 minutes ago, bluesman2610 said:

They are in financial trouble Sevilla gotta sell players

this sounds crazy for a team that just won the Europa League, but Bono is the only player they have who remotely interests me

Ocampos is too old to buy (turns 30yo next summer)

Suso turns 30yo in 3 or so months

Youssef En-Nesyri is too spotty as a CF, backup maybe (monster header of the ball) but we do not need a backup CF

Gonzalo Montiel is a decent RB, but we do not need one atm

their squad looks fucked

Just now, Alabama said:

Can we please leave Angelo Gabriel and not loan him out?

The kid is gonna be massive...let him compete with  sterling/madueke/or whoever...

Playing one touch, give and go, ready to make the defensive efforts.  I fell in love in 90 min. I'm not one to overhype youngsters, but if he can stay fit and grounded, he can become an amazing player. He has THE thing.

We should only entertain keeping him if the club seriously considers  him  for rotation here this season. If not he should go get playing time in Strasbourg or somewhere else.

Edited by Simon1991

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

For me the overall most promising players there were Jackson and Malo Gusto. Two players that look like they can be plugged in right away and perform at a high level.

We’re just 2-3 top signings away from having a great PL side. We have to push them through starting coming this week! Two midfielders most importantly!

two midfielders and maybe a goalkeeper if kodus will sign for us

very impressed by gusto. good performance 

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

Malo Gusto has been a BEAST in these 1v1’s tonight!

Looks like Poch the PE teacher gave him gym shorts from lost property because he forgot his, but if it works.....

Edited by Duppy Conqueror
Typo

woot, I found a new streaming site with a shedload of streams

totalsportek stopped posting streams last season

and the other ones are dodgy at times, other good old VIP, but their quality is never that high (although they almost never crash)

https://sportshub.stream/

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

woot, I found a new streaming site with a shedload of streams

totalsportek stopped posting streams last season

and the other ones are dodgy at times, other good old VIP, but their quality is never that high (although they almost never crash)

https://sportshub.stream/

they had a lot of streams for this game

d067a38affc317d6ad4123bd3adffb1d.png