Chelsea 4-3 Brighton

James

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

I had been listing him a top Brasilian youth for ages, but yes, most slated him

Looks like a bulldog kinda like Bernardo Silva. Wouldn't expect him to be tough and hard to push off the ball. Not just that, very shifty. 

Great find. 

Could Jackson be that guy? Early signs are very good.

On the topic of Casadei, he's far too good to spend a season in the Championship. He's impressed me the most out of the young trio of CM's over both games.

27 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Maybe I'm drunk... but I don't see a point to continue as a football club if we sell Gallagher. What a gem...and proper Chelsea. 

Because if you listen to most people on here they just want players who have good highlights and are flashy. Gallagher is perfectly fine as a squad player who can get some minutes, especially when we need to close games down. 

Just now, King Kante said:

Because if you listen to most people on here they just want players who have good highlights and are flashy. Gallagher is perfectly fine as a squad player who can get some minutes, especially when we need to close games down. 

Gallagher is a great option when we are drawing or losing, 30 mins to go and we need someone who just runs, wins some balls and shoots. He should never be a starter tho. 

Just now, Thor said:

This Angelo kid looks insane. 

Was he the one everyone was moaning about because he had no decent stats in the Brazilian league? 

He looks like an absolute gem. Amazing close control and dribbling skills, but he also seem to have awesome vision and a deadly pass in the locker. I for one, am completely hyped by this young lad. I think he'll be massive!!!

Edited by Simon1991

Its somehow great to see and kinda sad when u look at a Chelsea team fighting more and running more in a preseason game than during the whole last season. 

7 minutes ago, Vesper said:

sorry, just saw this

I always post links at the beginning of the game

you can always go back to the first couple of pages and find them

I mean, after the game finish, can I watch it somewhere?