Man City 1-0 Chelsea

James

On 13/05/2023 at 12:50, Laylabelle said:

I have a feeling we'll get something and help Arsenal win the title just cause be so typical!!

good one! on the other hand, I'm not sure there is anything that could help Arsenal win the title at this point.

On 13/05/2023 at 20:57, Pizy said:

Play the under 18’s and let them win. Fuck Arse’s title hopes up.

Haha, you think our club is in the condition where we have to play U18 to “let City defeat us” in Etihad? It’s probably happening, even with our best lineup, whatever it is.

City don't even need to help themselves too much, as Arsenal are doing everything in their power to f*ck this up.

I hope Arsenal lose against Forrest and we beat City 😁

Still I'd be way more interested in seeing us play actual PL-level football first time in months, than busting a nut to whether we will interrupt Arsenal or not. Apparently there's some reason why they sit on double the points we have, so maybe it's better to stay silent sometimes.

Even though it is highly unlikely we get anything from this game, it is good to know in an unlikely event we were to pull something off, that City would remain top anyway. My biggest fear was after Arsenal beat Newcastle, City may drop points to Everton, then Arsenal would beat Brighton and Forest and we would take points off City. Thankfully my wish came through.

We! in this game officially hand the title Shitty.

And we aint gonna get anything from the other 2 games, other than a spanking.

God I can't wait for this fucking season to end.

Edited by bigbluewillie