Man City 1-0 Chelsea

James

13 hours ago, lucio said:

Boot them out of CL would be fun 

with Pool drawing at home just now

Manure would have to lose to us and Fulham (and Pool wins their last game, which they 95% will as it is against SOTON) to knock Manure out of the CL

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

with Pool drawing at home just now

Manure would have to lose to us and Fulham (and Pool wins their last game, which they 95% will as it is against SOTON) to knock Manure out of the CL

Crap! On the road to Tampa to see Khalid and Ed Sheeran. I rarely want the scousers to win, but I needed them to knock ManUre out of top 4

28 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Crap! On the road to Tampa to see Khalid and Ed Sheeran. I rarely want the scousers to win, but I needed them to knock ManUre out of top 4

it also sucks as Manure are the only EPL side left that could get Bellingham (although I truly think he is Real-bound)

1 hour ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Why? Pool can actually win CL as we saw before. Utd have no chance in that competition so them playing it is no harm. 

13 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Why? Pool can actually win CL as we saw before. Utd have no chance in that competition so them playing it is no harm. 

If United sign Kane and and 1 or 2 others they can absolutely win the UCL. Like us, they’re only missing a couple of key positions and their team is complete. Their goal scoring is woeful compared to the others at the top of the table. Kane or Osimhen would do wonders for them just like they would us.

I guess this makes the affair a whole lot easier. Surely Pep will alllow them to party tonight. Granted, we will still lose, but I don't think it will be that humiliating. Lampard has beaten Pep before, but this time he will park the bus and lock in a respectable 2-0 defeat.

12 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Doubt it will happen, but great if we can piss on their parade tomorrow

Never know..theyre champions now sooooo it doesn't matter so be nice if they do a good deed and don't play that great..

14 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

I guess this makes the affair a whole lot easier. Surely Pep will alllow them to party tonight. Granted, we will still lose, but I don't think it will be that humiliating. Lampard has beaten Pep before, but this time he will park the bus and lock in a respectable 2-0 defeat.

City will score 2-3 easy goals and then go on second gear for the rest of the game.  I'd be very much surprised if we can keep them to 2-0 without the likes of James, Kante, Badiashile, Chilwell etc.