Man City 1-0 Chelsea

James

What is that team lool. I will not be tuning into this one until around 20 minutes in... I'm not watching those fuckers recieve the guard of honour. They can go fuck themselves... I'm already sick of the City wank fest. I swear even when we won with Mourinho breaking all kinds of records, we never recieved this kind of ass licking.

8 minutes ago, DDA said:

What is that team lool. I will not be tuning into this one until around 20 minutes in... I'm not watching those fuckers recieve the guard of honour. They can go fuck themselves... I'm already sick of the City wank fest. I swear even when we won with Mourinho breaking all kinds of records, we never recieved this kind of ass licking.

Guard of honour doesn't bother me, they stopped arsenal from winning the title so fair play to them.

Edited by YorkshireBlue

And lampard with this fucking team selection.

And a fucking humiliating guard of honour he really is sucking shitty off.

I still love Frank the person and as a player, but he's a hopeless clueless nincompoop as a coach/manager

Edited by bigbluewillie

28 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Guard of honour doesn't bother me, they stopped arsenal from winning the title so fair play to them.

Nahhh and we would expect it as well if it was us..

Bbc have a 5-0 win prediction..might not be wrong 

2022-23 English Premier League

Manchester City        382.png&h=100&scale=crop&w=100&location=origin
Chelsea              363.png&h=100&scale=crop&w=100&location=origin

https://www.sportshub.to/sports/2023/premier-league-manchester-city-vs-Chelsea-s1/

https://www.vipleague.st/manchester-city-vs-Chelsea-1-live-streaming

5044c793596bfe2584e89954f93f118b.pngdb7d3434352619c2ac760794524e5ac3.png

Edited by Vesper

2 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

No one has answered me yet, but here goes again what is wrong with DDF?

What is our team likely to be?

Fucking dreading this, just hope there's some positives that's the only thing I can hope for.

I honestly do not know

he is not injured that I know of