Man City 1-0 Chelsea

James

Except for the case of Haaland, I don't understand how City have beaten us to a miserable pulp in the transfer market.
Especially the last two years.

If I make a visit to Todd Boehly's office one day, or that of Roman before him, they will say to staff "give this guy one million to buy a coffee".
So how come this failure ?

Edited by cosmicway

6 minutes ago, Thor said:

How are City still in the league? What happened to their cheating and accounting blunders? That just die down? 

Wanks. 

That case is still open and it may still wreck them as a club completely (albeit unlikely) as the charges are severe and there is no CAS route or time barring back door. But due to the complexity this will drag on for years until a verdict is reached, so they will be a huge nuisance for years to come. 

City players had 10 yards of free space every time they gained possession of the ball.
They had to be fools not to win.
Granted Madrid are not very good at pressing and maybe they too wanted to distance themselves from their opponents (ill advisedly if so) but I 've seen City in other matches too.
Why have we grown so incompetent ?

We are on the same level as Barnsley going to City in the cup and being pleased to lose 3-0 it's jokes and the one person to blame is Ted Bundy I mean Todd Boehly who is dismembering our club the fat cunt.

2 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Again, one of the recent games cant get excited about. Shocking whats happened to our club - wonder if Abramovich has a bit of schadenfreude about how its turned out

On plus side once this is played..two more to go!!!! Two more to lose...

5 hours ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Their motivation should be that they get to do what they love and get paid millions in the process with the added bonus of being cheered for just doing their job. 99,9% of ppl don't get any of that so suck up and play.

7 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

Their motivation should be that they get to do what they love and get paid millions in the process with the added bonus of being cheered for just doing their job. 99,9% of ppl don't get any of that so suck up and play.

A number of players nowadays don't love the sport and just see it as another way to make a living.