Chelsea 0-2 Real Madrid

James

We have greatly overachieved by getting this far in the tournament, it's a bit of a miracle. One more game left, hopefully we go out with some dignity still intact. 

Edited by manpe

5 hours ago, Strike said:

This is certainly going to help, like everything else this stupid arrogant fucker has done this last year of being here. Wow. Let the football guys deal with the football. Should just stick to whatever the fuck it is he is good at, which is nothing football related. 

In football you can never be certain of anything, but the truth is if we score 3 goals tomorrow night it will be the biggest miracle in many a year !! I just hope that for a change we play with heart and shoot on sight !! If we go out at-least let’s go down guns blazing  

2 minutes ago, Seymop said:

In football you can never be certain of anything, but the truth is if we score 3 goals tomorrow night it will be the biggest miracle in many a year !! I just hope that for a change we play with heart and shoot on sight !! If we go out at-least let’s go down guns blazing  

That's it there is nothing to lose..we're already losing so hopefully they can just go for it rather then play the way we have and just stroll and look like dont give a crap

44 minutes ago, milka said:

The parallels aren’t even remotely close. We had some leaders there and more importantly a tactical structure & top manager. We have fuck all of that now.

Even the comparisons to 2021. Its pointless making them. We had Tuchel who could go toe to toe with any manager in world football on a tactical standpoint. 

Edited by OneMoSalah

Hopefully it's not a one-sided game.   Last chance for the players to actually show that they care on the pitch. 

Get the feeling that Madrid will just be in second gear for the whole game as they know we can't score and they don't really need to score. 

Just asking for a little bit of fight, to just fucking try and make something of it.

Lets see what gutless cunts have got tonight- If we go out fighting for the fan and badge I'm not bothered, if we go out not giving a fuck then I will be furious.

We are hopeless, but football is football, especially when one is Chelsea fan. I expect nothing but more of the same we are doing recently, but won't even be surprised if we will suddenly win it 3-0 due to some outlandish shithousery. It's a Chelsea thing. 

1 hour ago, Fulham Broadway said:

They're going to score tonight, which means we have to get 4. 

Having a sudoku ready as a distraction

I was not happy that my son's college concert was on the same night as the second leg, now, I am not so upset.