Chelsea 0-2 Real Madrid

James

3 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

The fact Boehly already owns a sports team is mindboggling.   

City still have presence where it matters. Rodri being a key name.

So true..and stupid''In among the many mistakes made by Chelsea's new ownership group led by Todd Boehly, one of the most obvious is shelling out £600m in a madcap transfer spree but failing to acquire someone who deals in the most precious commodity of all, namely goals''.

If this was a rival team we would be laughing at the stupidness of it..instead it's our turn...

3 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

Leao was amazing tonight, of course we bought Mudryk instead.

I 'm not sure about Leao, maybe.
But players like Mudryk from leagues way below the premiership standard are always suspect.
He had a goodish chance in the last minutes to score the goal of honour and he skied it.

Edited by cosmicway

Didnt play too bad against the alleged best club team in the World for an hour. Chances not taken, and the whole thing overshadowed by the worst form for 30 years and then you have someone like Haaland scoring four times as many as the whole of our team combined. 

Top players, backroom staff dispensed with along with Tuchel...leaves us with all the gear, no idea

27 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

The fact Boehly already owns a sports team is mindboggling.   

City still have presence where it matters. Rodri being a key name.

That's now, but they win it every season. Don't know they all seem fairly interchangeable. It's like they work with a specific set of skills, and almost any player who fit that mould can get the job done -- some better than others.

The mould pertains lots of skill on the ball, an absurd amount of pace, work rate, and tactical discipline. Power isn't really a thing they absolute need.

Back to my point Chalobah isn't good enough however tall he may be.

Real got Rodry, Vini, Benzema, Valverde, Camavinga, Modric, Kroos. LOL 

We got Enzo, Gallagher, Harvetz, João Felix, Mudryk and Sterling. 😭😭

After spending 500m on players, we look like a Conference League side. 🤡🤡

Edited by Henrique

Just now, Henrique said:

Real got Rodry, Vini, Benzema, Valverde, Camavinga, Modric, Kroos. LOL 

We got Enzo, Gallagher, Harvetz, João Felix, Mudryk and Sterling. 😭😭

After spending 500m on players, we look like a Conference League side. 🤡🤡

Real developed the south americans on their own. When they first bought them, they wer eno better than Mudryk for example. 

We need a manager + coaching staff that can develop these young players. 

Just now, MoroccanBlue said:

Real developed the south americans on their own. When they first bought them, they wer eno better than Mudryk for example. 

We need a manager + coaching staff that can develop these young players. 

You are not wrong, that's why spending 500m on those players is simply ludicrous. Some fans thought it was a signal that the new owners are committed...I see this as another signal that they just dont know what they are doing. 

18 minutes ago, Henrique said:

You are not wrong, that's why spending 500m on those players is simply ludicrous. Some fans thought it was a signal that the new owners are committed...I see this as another signal that they just dont know what they are doing. 

Bar Mudryk (who I still think is a good player) think the young players we've brought in were smartly invested and will flourish under a proper manager. 

Issue is we've completely ignored the present, as bar Enzo all of our immediate impact signings have been disasterous.. 

37 minutes ago, robsblubot said:

That's now, but they win it every season. Don't know they all seem fairly interchangeable. It's like they work with a specific set of skills, and almost any player who fit that mould can get the job done -- some better than others.

The mould pertains lots of skill on the ball, an absurd amount of pace, work rate, and tactical discipline. Power isn't really a thing they absolute need.

Back to my point Chalobah isn't good enough however tall he may be.

The plus points of having someone in charge for a lengthy period of time & unlimited funds.

Chalobah has never good enough. His brief bright spot after his last loan spell seemed to fool a few, especially the board at the time.

6 hours ago, Henrique said:

At first it seemed like they were committed and getting signings done. Then as more were made that didn't really make sense seemed bit more ah...theyre just throwing money here and there on names more then anything or because someone else wanted them. Clear there is no vison and anyone can see that! And that's why we're the joke now because it's spend spend spend 12th place rather then spend sensibly on who and what we need.

Then came the sacking and getting rid of everyone who had links to the club and all down hill... 

I don't think the latest transfer window was a disappointment or worrisome like just throwing money or anything like that. Actually, the players we acquired seem more sensible and exciting compared to the summer signings. I mean, aside from Wesley Fofana, some of the signings like Cucuruella, Auba, and even Sterling were either very poor or mediocre.

However, the latest transfer window signings like Badiashile, Mudryk, Enzo, even Noni Maduake, and David Fofana give us hope and excitement for the future. The problem is that almost all of them, bar Enzo, are not yet ready to make some significant impact for our first team. Especially, our very expensive players like Mudryk and Felix need significant guidance and proper coaching from our manager and coaching staff, which we are currently lacking. As a result, those players, the whole team actually, has been delivering a weak performance week in and week out, with some games being rather woeful. Combining this with the astronomical figure we spent makes us appear so ridiculous from other or even neutral fans

Edited by dimmas

9 hours ago, TheHulk said:

Leao was amazing tonight, of course we bought Mudryk instead.

he cant do it in the permier league. i want to be the first to say that. if we waste 100 million on leao i am 98% sure he will fail. When we pld AC twice he was a ghost no where at all to be seen.