Chelsea 1-2 Brighton

James

Whatever lampard actually try today, just didn't work. Beyond awful, absolutely embarrassing performance.

What i remember from lampard team couple years ago, his team actually play some exciting football, far from consistent enough though

His football is a bit risky and require high quality player. And the most obvious problem he persisted to allow from keep happened back then was the massive gap between midfield and defence.

But nothing to take from his team today. Shambless and beyond awful.

Is what lampard trying to do right now is about trying to motivating his player. What is all about to wear this shirt, but don't have any clue how to actually do it.

Edited by dimmas

It goes down to signing too many players who were not our first choice and the ones we have got are bang average on inflated salaries and long contracts. Coupled with that we sacked Tuchel which has come back to haunt us. Altogether a total mess 

NOT acceptable

you have to back to before the last two Hoddle years (94/95 and 95/96) for a team close to this bad (back to back 11th place and no trophies)

well may well finish below 11th and will almost certainly have less points (they had 54 and 50) and more losses versus wins than those 2 had

2015/16 we were 10th on 50 points 12 wins, 12 losses

95/96 11th, on 50 points 12 wins, 12 losses

94/95 11th on 54, 13 wins 14 losses

the first Hoddle year is likely the last time we were close to worse

93/94, 14th, 13 wins 17 losses BUT still had 51 points

we may well end up on 39 to 45 points (51 would be likely absolutely MAX, most likely road would be if we beat Bournemouth, Forest, Brentford and then (now I am wishing and picking for the 4th win) pull a miracle job and beat Arse, which may well cost them the EPL title so I am ALL in on that game and the Real game as the ONLY two games left that truly matter)

you have to go all the way back to 1987–88 Chelsea, when we were relegated in 18th, on only 42 points to find a truly, truly worse season than this one may well end up I fear

No passion, no desire, no fight
And the answer is clear - these players won't be here after the summer and they don't care.

Zakaria , Pulisic , Ziyech  probably Felix , Mount , Sterling . Just stop playing them .

Give more mins to D.Fofana , Chukwuemeka , Hall , Madueke . 

28 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

I am gutted I have never in over 60 years of supporting Chelsea have I felt this bad, some statement eh.

Bohely the fucking muppet has taken us down to a new level of disgust, what the fucking hell is he doing to our club?

We are now in a relegation battle, I would like us to get relegated, it would mean Bohley either wake up or sell the club, I would prefer he sell it, get him the fuck away from CFC

what about (first season that was clearly likely worse) when we got relegated in 87/88 under Hollins and Campbell?

When we lost Rudiger we lost the heartbeat of the team. Now Kante seems the only player to play with HEART and he’s been injured most of the season. The money we have wasted — Lukaku,Sterling,Ziyech,Cucarella and the list goes on . It’s just all so sad. The only positive is at least we have a “team” of some sort,when at one stage that began to look doubtful 

starting with the last truly shit (non aberrational, so not starting with the 2015/16 side, as it was an aberration) team in summer 1995

we have only finished below 6 TWICE

95/96 at 11th with 12 wins, 12 losses, 14 draws and 50 points (and then the next season we started the trophy hauls for real, 6 in the next 5 seasons)

and 

15/16 with the exact same record, and finished 10th (and we won the league on either side, I do not think that has ever been done, win the league, finish 10th or worse, and then win the league the very next year)

GD

+ 6 in 2015/16

+2 in 95/96

-3 GD as of NOW with only 39 points and 2 more losses than wins, 10 wins v 12 losses and 9 draws