8. Enzo Fernandez

ZAPHOD2319

8 hours ago, Clockwork said:

I don’t get it why do some people think he is not a 6?

There always seems to be this weird desperation to move technically skilled deeper players further up because they're being "wasted".

4 hours ago, Pizy said:

Imagine if Kante stays fit from here on out. Enzo has looked great so far already, but with a version of Kante we saw last night it takes such a burden off of his legs.

That's why I wanted Caicedo. He is doing something similar at Brighton. 

Too bad we couldn't buy him as his price soar like crazy, 

Excellent player who will only improve once we start clicking. He does everything with easy, so I can totally see him upping the tempo and really causing trouble to the opposition... just needs more folks playing in the same wavelength around him.

Edited by robsblubot

8 hours ago, Pizy said:

Imagine if Kante stays fit from here on out. Enzo has looked great so far already, but with a version of Kante we saw last night it takes such a burden off of his legs.

It would be beautiful. Sadly I just don't think Kante will stay fit, but... I want to believe haha

Not directly Enzo related, but I had pointed it a long time ago and noticed others are noticing too - our Twitter department slaps his face all over the shitstorm-igniting posts, knowing he was well received by the fans, so it's supposed to ease the heat I guess? Some kindergarten level PR.

15 hours ago, Vegetable said:

Not directly Enzo related, but I had pointed it a long time ago and noticed others are noticing too - our Twitter department slaps his face all over the shitstorm-igniting posts, knowing he was well received by the fans, so it's supposed to ease the heat I guess? Some kindergarten level PR.

Bring some examples please.

1 hour ago, manpe said:

Bring some examples please.

Pretty this much, but there is lot more. We lose - Enzo. We concede - Enzo. Any other bs - not Enzo. Noticed this when Potter's ass got mainstream hot and thought they want to redirect attention to the new shiny hype purchase, but it happens on almost regular basis 😆

24 minutes ago, Vegetable said:

@manpe @Blue Armour

Are You guys surprised we have conceded right before HT and it's Enzo again? 😂

Fucking morons, lol.

I've hated our social media account for more than a couple of years now. Always posting childish crap before big games, taking a dig at the opposition.

And now this. A new low.

Edited by Blue Armour

• 1 month later...