8. Enzo Fernandez

ZAPHOD2319

17 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Argentine journalist Gaston Edul has reported that the 22-year-old is suffering from the 'beginning of pubalgia', with 'rest or treatment' needed to recover.

Pubalgia is a chronic groin lesion, with Lionel Messi speaking on the injury in 2019 and what it's like to deal with.

"Pubalgia is complicated. I suffer from it for a while now, I do little training and I can not play all the games," Messi said.

Teammate in University had that and our coach was an a**hole so he kept playing him he was a freshman at the time he wasn't truly 100% until his 3rd(junior) year

1 minute ago, bluesman2610 said:

Teammate in University had that and our coach was an a**hole so he kept playing him he was a freshman at the time he wasn't truly 100% until his 3rd(junior) year

Blimey. Yeah never heard of it before, sounds nasty, and complicated

9 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

So I am guessing (and wouldn’t be surprised) if the genius medical team we have were saying it was ok to play him through it? 

You can expect our brilliant medical team will expertly guide him to a forced retirement at 24 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

5 goals in minutes equal to 20 games is very good return so far. Especially considering no other MFer scored a goal for us this season. Carney has one but he was in front 3 that game.

Hit the post twice in PL also. Very young, growing and when team is settled he will only be much better. I think Lavia can unlock him. He can be that 10 goals a season MFer for us in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

Well as long as we get the money back i dont care if he fecks off.

Maybe he would look better under a new manager but i expect more from a €100m signing and he’s been very poor for a long time now. 

heh he's just the first of our better player to be wanting out. Any player who does well will seek greener pastures, which was also predicted by many of us early season when folks were talking about 3-year project and "burned" seasons. Good luck with that.

Edited by robsblubot

4 hours ago, robsblubot said:

heh he's just the first of our better player to be wanting out. Any player who does well will seek greener pastures, which was also predicted by many of us early season when folks were talking about 3-year project and "burned" seasons. Good luck with that.

where you read that he wants to leave?

1 hour ago, Mário César said:

where you read that he wants to leave?

On bbc gossip section, but simply google "enzo fernandez unhappy."

Honestly, people who expect top/key players to remain happy without competing in CL for a long time haven't been following football for long.

7 hours ago, Costa19 said:

Well as long as we get the money back i dont care if he fecks off.

Maybe he would look better under a new manager but i expect more from a €100m signing and he’s been very poor for a long time now. 

You are all welcome. 

Next game ill write something similar in Jacksons thread and we can look forward to a hattrick 👍

1 hour ago, Costa19 said:

You are all welcome. 

Next game ill write something similar in Jacksons thread and we can look forward to a hattrick 👍

66ce37e826f8d9e794090c99c7c50ebf.png

he cost 125.4m euros, not €100m

£107m

fa638989f19e234c5fc49c9bfc10c0e7.png

Yes all good tonight great freekick but needs to build on this and kick on in a big big way. Been anonymous way too many times this season, like many, but particularly him and Moises. Step it up lads. 

The celebration for me is one of them things its like what does it mean? does it mean anything? Fuck knows. Only ever seen Messi celebrate like that in an El Classico so don’t know.

Edited by OneMoSalah

No truth to Enzo Fernandez Chelsea exit rumours

Enzo Fernandez’s agent has denied all the rumours coming from England about the player possibly looking to leave Chelsea at the end of the season. We’ve had a lot of stories about Chelsea, a lot of negativity, but Fernandez’s agent has denied the reports.

The Argentine, who joined from Benfica just over a year ago, is happy at Chelsea - he knows it’s a long-term project built around young players, so it’s going to take some time, but he’s confident about the future of Chelsea.

Of course, Fernandez’s agent also mentioned that the player wants to see Chelsea in a better position than they are at the moment, but that will come with time. There are no plans for Fernandez to leave Chelsea, and he looked like he was making that point last night with the way he celebrated his goal against Aston Villa.

Another story that could be relevant for Chelsea, who want to sign a striker this summer, and also for Arsenal, is that Thomas Frank has spoken publicly about Ivan Toney being likely to leave at the end of this season. He’ll have just a year left on his contract, so his price tag will likely be lower than the £100m it would have cost to sign him in January.

I think this situation makes sense and I don’t think clubs needed Frank to say that, it’s quite obvious and also one of the reasons why no one wanted to pay that amount of money in January. In the summer it will be different, for sure.