Nottingham Forest 1-1 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

If we don’t swiftly replace Azpi and Jorginho this window our season will spiral to new lows. We CANNOT go on without Reece like this. 

We may genuinely finish 10th if this continues.

Without Reece we are a mid table side. The table wouldnt be lying.

Just now, We Hate Scouse said:

Was willing to give Potter time, but this is an absolute joke. There's not even been any promising signs to hold on to. Can't carry on like this, time for change unfortunately. 

Sacking Tuchel was a complete waste of time. Nothing has changed! The squad is dire and our play is shite.

Potter shouldve stayed at Brighton 

We have to get adjusted to a new reality. The frustration will only stop if we accept that with the new owners, their stupid decisions and the personnel we have as a consequence is not better than mid table. As sad as it sounds in a year we will be content with a point in a difficult away game in Nottingham .

it will take years until we will be competitive at the top again. I doubt we will win a single major title with this manager and type of players we are signing 

You don't have to be biased for or against Potter to see that this was an absolute shiteshow.

Nothing to break up play, nothing to create in attack. Just nothing. Players just couldn't do anything to work around the Nottingham forest press in the 2nd half team.

All this against a bottom half team. 

Funny how by solely reading this board one could see from far away our manager's strongest cards seem to be a) being English (lol) b) somehow not dropping mid-table team to Championship (lol), yet some people still seem to be surprised by what they seeing.

He could be appointed as board consultant, technical director or whoever, but never a manager of huge, ambitious clubs. Pond wayyy too deep for him, and now Boehly will never have a guts to admit the mistake and fix it.

Absolutely pathetic. Second half is one of the most dreadful performances I have ever seen in my entirety of watching Chelsea. Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. Every single one of those travelling fans deserve to be refunded for the journey and the tickets. Awful. Diminishes our chances of finishing top 4 realistically now. Awful fixtures to come this month. Ziyech was a bright spark coming on and actually delivered the best ball of the game but Aubameyang spurned it. Pulisic did well in spells but wasn't helped by Sterling who was poor besides the goal. Havertz was awful all game too. Azpi proved why we need an emergency replacement for RB. His legs are finished. I would have preferred Chalobah playing there than him. Yep, pretty much have to place our hopes on the UCL to have any chance of getting back in it next season.

1 minute ago, Stats said:

Absolutely pathetic. Second half is one of the most dreadful performances I have ever seen in my entirety of watching Chelsea. Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. Every single one of those travelling fans deserve to be refunded for the journey and the tickets. Awful. Diminishes our chances of finishing top 4 realistically now. Awful fixtures to come this month. Ziyech was a bright spark coming on and actually delivered the best ball of the game but Aubameyang spurned it. Pulisic did well in spells but wasn't helped by Sterling who was poor besides the goal. Havertz was awful all game too. Azpi proved why we need an emergency replacement for RB. His legs are finished. I would have preferred Chalobah playing there than him. Yep, pretty much have to place our hopes on the UCL to have any chance of getting back in it next season.

Yeahhh we're not gana be in next season...not unless some miracle occurs where we start winning and everyone else starts losing

With the way the Potter has been backed, the way the owners acted so swiftly in identifying him, and the long term contract they’ve given him I just cannot see them sacking him no matter what this season. It would be incredibly embarrassing for them and hugely costly. 

We’re stuck. 

Just now, Stats said:

When you say pathetic second half it seems you did n't watch the first half which was just as pathetic.
Azpi looks too old now. All he could do was collect simple balls. Havertz had nobody to give him a decent pass.

Who in their right mind would sack a top manager like Tuchel with a proven track record, to hire a midtable manager from Brighton. Bhoely and co fucked up big time. The players are shit too, they aren’t doing themselves any favours. Too many shit at the club that needs to fuck off for good.

Edited by Johnnyeye