Nottingham Forest 1-1 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

1 minute ago, Johnnyeye said:

im done with Potter, he can sod off.

To add injury to insult, the funniest yet 1000% Chelsea thing is that we are now stuck with unsackable guy, who never should have been appointed in the first place and every sane person knew it well from the beginning.

Seeing our backline today, can't believe my eyes, how short our options in the back

Combination of azpilicueta, koulibally, thiago silva and cucuruela

Old, very slow and really prone to counter attack

And potter seems still prefer those player, than our youngster, I mean what actually happened with lewis hall?

Edited by dimmas

49 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

Even if Tuchel went off the boil.., at least he seemed to do something on the touchline.

Giving out instructions, changing shape, etc. 

Tuchel used almost same set of players to win the champions league, super cup, Club world cup. Still appeared in the Carling cup and FA cup final. Dominated lots of teams with progressive football. For a while we only talked abt finishing chances. Potter's team is complete shit from beginning to the end of the pitch. Forest looked like the far bigger team today. What a Coach!

4 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

And then on the Sunday we'll do it again!

Potters post-match comments almost made me cry. Pls don't tell me to post it here, I did shed a shitload of tears. You can go check it out. Our coach said we fought hard and well to earn a point again a relegation team with us playing shit soccer. Ah ah I need to go cry.

8 minutes ago, maxlev said:

Potters post-match comments almost made me cry. Pls don't tell me to post it here, I did shed a shitload of tears. You can go check it out. Our coach said we fought hard and well to earn a point again a relegation team with us playing shit soccer. Ah ah I need to go cry.

Every point is crucial. We are yet to gain enough points to avoid relegation. Every point is precious and counts when you take into consideration probability of going down. If Reece was rushed back too early it is because every point is crucial. That is way we will see our manager happy when we gain a point.

Two years after CL triumph and we only managed to weaken that team with every transfer window. Only has beens, pensioners and crocks bar average Cucurela. Even I couldn't foresight fall so dramatic but there were writings on the wall. That is not good at all. I find myself happy with point.

43 minutes ago, laura90 said:

Every point is crucial. We are yet to gain enough points to avoid relegation. Every point is precious and counts when you take into consideration probability of going down. If Reece was rushed back too early it is because every point is crucial. That is way we will see our manager happy when we gain a point.

Two years after CL triumph and we only managed to weaken that team with every transfer window. Only has beens, pensioners and crocks bar average Cucurela. Even I couldn't foresight fall so dramatic but there were writings on the wall. That is not good at all. I find myself happy with point.

Felt really sad reading this after considering the reputation of our dear club. Yea we have made mistakes in some of our signings but should it take us so downward as we are currently? 

I feel with the kind of players we have, we deserve far better performance, results and points than we currently have. Yea there are injuries but the team is big with players that I think can keep us somewhere 4th or very close consistently. Watching today's match, we were dominated in terms of offensive play in the second half. Something else is wrong about the team aside the quality of players. I feel the coaching is not right. Trust me, if we are to bring in all of C/Ronaldo, Messi and Mbappe, they did struggle in this team. We pass the ball within our backline 85% of the time even when we are losing. Funny enough, the same back passing helps the opponent counter attack against us easily bcos we still make errors with the free passes hahahaha. 

1 hour ago, Milan said:

I don't care anymore. We are not making top 4 so with these results and performances we will at least finish outside the Conference League places. Yes, I prefer finishing 10th to playing the shitty European competitions.

there is a way we could finish 6th and get no Europe at all (provided we do not win the CL this year, which is very likely that we do not win it, or the FA Cup, we play Citeh next, eek, and we are already out of the League Cup having lost to Citeh, who could end up beating us all 4 times we play this season, ffs)

as in

no CL

no Europa League

not even the shit Conference League

1-4 place in the EPL is CL (barring EPL teams winning both the CL and the EL, with Arse and Manure still alive in the EL)

5th place is Europa League no matter what (If the 4th place team gets fucked out of the CL, their new EL place is in addition to the 5th place slot, same for the FA Cup winner, if they only are in the EL becuase of that, their EL place is also in addition to the 5th place EPL slot)

so, how we can finish 6th and get 100% no Europe:

FA Cup winner, if they do not qualify for CL or Europa League get Europa League (so we lose out on EL)

League Cup winner, if they do not qualify for any Europe at all, get Conference League (so we lose out on Conference League) and Citeh are the ONLY team left in the League Cup that are a lock for league place determined CL/EL so this may well come into play

We should stop worrying about Arsenal or whoever wins the league cos this is just not important to this football club atm. We have to take a hard look at ourselves and acknowledge we are with a board, a coaching staff and mostly personnel that is way over their heads. We will be a midtable club from now on under this management until they figure it out or there were to be a major reshuffle. Any fan who is expecting glory&trophies should think if Chelsea is really that important to them cos this will be the hardest time for us since the 80ies. There is clearly a lot in disarray atm and this is not solved overnight. however things change quickly in football and whoever sticks around for the next few years will reap rewards and it will be even sweeter if this club, this huge brand gets eventually resurrected at the top.

27 minutes ago, milka said:

Man City (H) Man City (A) - FA Cup Fulham (A) Palace (H) Liverpool (A)

Good Luck  . 

Oh help..maybe we'll get a point! It's not like before when could see where points would come from...

Edited by Laylabelle

Kepa is to blame for the goal. It was easy, he was nutmegged.
Also I did not understand the slow motion football we played. Worse than Lampard wall. We were not playing like that during Lampard wall. We could n't score but we were not playing like that.

But to be fair. Under tuchel, havertz and mount also have so many other similar perfomance like this one.

Toothless, headless, uninspiring, couldn't connect well, hardly create and incapable to do something meaningful in attack.

When they face certain tough team. Which their player have strong physically, work very hard and very organized in defence. Those team makes both havertz and mount very struggle to perform.

But to keep this combo of dysfunctional player against these team, almost for full 90 minutes, is unbelievable and unbearable to watch. Or Potter doesn't have any better option and afraid to play youngster

And also keep fielding sterling who keep playing so bad, and pulisic who weak as fuck. Really doesn't help.

Both player is so fucking inconsistent (basicly all of them, including havertz and mount) and when they having bad games they just trembling over again and again, poor touch, no one couldn't keep the ball, almost no one from our attacker are press resistant. Just complete shit show

Edited by dimmas