Chelsea 2 - 1 West Ham

James

19 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

what on earth are you talking about?

you want him (Auba) injured straight off not knowing how he is going to do so Broja can play.

supposing Auba comes firing straight from the off, and don't get injured what are you going to hope for then?

my hope is that Auba does do well, all I'm interested in is what's good for CFC

He was saying auba not in the squad today because he is injured, so today it's a choice between Kai and broja. I misunderstood it as well at first. 👍

5 hours ago, blahblahblah said:
14 hours ago, LegenTerry said:

If I see Havertz upfront again  I will be tempted to turn of the TV.

Broja has to start !

Broja will be lucky to get any minutes from now to the end of the season or till TT is fired. It will be auba and Kai upfront with broja leaving/loaned in the jan window

2 hours ago, LegenTerry said:

Maybe when Auba get available again. He is injured and not in squad for todays match so it's Kai or Broja.

Which, after those first five games of the season, should be easy choice...but you never know 

45 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

what on earth are you talking about?

you want him (Auba) injured straight off not knowing how he is going to do so Broja can play.

supposing Auba comes firing straight from the off, and don't get injured what are you going to hope for then?

my hope is that Auba does do well, all I'm interested in is what's good for CFC

I'm saying Broja deserves to start more than Kai today.
I don't know what Tuchel plans to do when Auba gets back , but for now Broja showed much more than Kai upfront.

37 minutes ago, LegenTerry said:

I'm saying Broja deserves to start more than Kai today.
I don't know what Tuchel plans to do when Auba gets back , but for now Broja showed much more than Kai upfront.

Yeah ok bruv I'm with you now.

I was forgetting that Auba is not available yet.

And yes I agree now to start Broja, I am fed up with Kai as a false 9, not his fault it's where TT plays him.

30 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

Yeah ok bruv I'm with you now.

I was forgetting that Auba is not available yet.

And yes I agree now to start Broja, I am fed up with Kai as a false 9, not his fault it's where TT plays him.

I would go with 

Kepa 

james Fofana KK chili/cuca

Gallagher kova mount 

Kai/puli  broja sterling

Yeah, not great. We know what Pulisic offers; a lot of falling over and losing the ball. 

Why not start Broja? He showed more in his sub appearance against Southampton than Pulisic did. Oh well.

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

3-5-2 even with Jorgi-Kova-Kante did not work when it was tried vs big teams. Think this is very negative vs West Ham. 

Told you broja won't start. 

And star this, he will leave on loan or permanently if we don't sack this idiot