Chelsea 2 - 1 West Ham

James

Just now, blahblahblah said:

What exactly did TT do so far to even give a slight indication that he would start broja? 

The man is a jackass.

I thought it would be the logical option. Going off Tuesday's performance, it should have been a straight-forward decision. 

I will reiterate that this is a Chelsea supporters forum and if people use it for nothing more than toxic posts, they will not be allowed to continue. Criticism of Tuchel is all fine and good, but constant toxic posts or wumming members crosses that line. 

I'm glad Tuchel has dropped the likes of Mount, Havertz and Jorginho - too many players need a wake up call given our start to the season, although on paper at least it does make our team look weaker.

Personally would have started Broja today but it's a chance for Pulisic and one he must take. He's been nothing short of shambolic for a long time and needs to step up to save his career here.

I can understand the idea behind having a third midfielder today. Gallagher has the energy and should have the licence to get up and down and support both the attack and defence. It does make us look a bit lightweight in attack though I'm not going to lie.

1 minute ago, Bren said:

Apart from Pulisic, I actually like the look of that team. I'm more hopeful than I was.

I also really like the team as well I think the energy in midfield should be able to handle what they throw at us.. and if Pulisic isn’t producing he should be first replaced for Broja

1 minute ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Personally would have started Broja today but it's a chance for Pulisic and one he must take. He's been nothing short of shambolic for a long time and needs to step up to save his career here.

Exactly. My only beef with Pulisic playing is that we are putting time into getting him back to form and you just know he'll be back out with injury any moment. I don't know of any player that had an injury record like Pulisic that did anything other than just non-stop decline as they got older.

Chelsea have won only six of their last 16 Premier League home games, having won six of their previous eight. In this run they have dropped 13 points from leading positions, as many as they had in the preceding 44 home league fixtures.

Only in the 2015-16 campaign have Chelsea lost as many as three of their first six top-flight matches.

Good to know...