Leeds United 3 - 0 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

This was run and gun type of game, and i rembember myself thinking who scores the goal will win it,and the Mendy gifts them the game.

The problem is we dont make any chaces and finally if we do, we miss them. 

This team had lost its marbles from the moment they entered Elland road.
Wrong system, they were expecting a tame opposition like Spurs.
Mendy gifted the match of course. If you do that every time it becomes an uphill struggle.
Kai was useless, also Gallagher but nobody really played well.
I don't know how good Leeds are going to be till the end of the season but certainly their championshhp days are over.

2 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Played so well against Sp*rs and then the whole club was psychologically butt fucked by the corrupt decisions.

Need to put this shit behind us and move on...

It looked like it. Spurs are sh*t. It so happened we could n't settle the game against them and then Taylor came along.
Against Everton who gave us a game you can say that we played better.

Edited by cosmicway

It's not the time but Mac Guire is a much maligned man.
We need him to punch the Mykonos thieves in the nose.
They are disgracing Greece.
The reds like this state of affairs because in their opinion "it serves the yanks well" but I think they are disgracing the country.

8 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

It looked like it. Spurs are sh*t. It so happened we could n't settle the game against them and then Taylor came along.
Against Everton who gave us a game you can say that we played better.

Remember Mourinho started to lose his marbles when all the bent decisions went against us ?

Theyre doing the same to Tuchel - trying to make him go insane. Probably.

Leeds the type of team to give us trouble with their constant pressing but what's more alarming is the team seems to have no passion or confidence.

I'm glad people are starting to shoulder some of the blame on Tuchel and realize it's more than just signing a bunch of players. Yes, we need some world class players but TT literally plays the same way because we won the champions league two seasons ago. Just press the shit out of us and our attackers will have to play out of position anyways to help come back for the ball. 

It's early but this season will be a lot harder with how Spurs and Arsenal have improved. Tuchel needs to take accountability and stop blaming certain situations and players. He's not getting sacked anytime soon but it would be nice to see some changes? 

I'm worried he'll go and sign Auba for 30m+ as a panic buy now... 

Edited by Blues11

7 minutes ago, Blues11 said:

Leeds the type of team to give us trouble with their constant pressing but what's more alarming is the team seems to have no passion or confidence.

I'm glad people are starting to shoulder some of the blame on Tuchel and realize it's more than just signing a bunch of players. Yes, we need some world class players but TT literally plays the same way because we won the champions league two seasons ago. Just press the shit out of us and our attackers will have to play out of position anyways to help come back for the ball. 

It's early but this season will be a lot harder with how Spurs and Arsenal have improved. Tuchel needs to take accountability and stop blaming certain situations and players. He's not getting sacked anytime soon but it would be nice to see some changes? 

I'm worried he'll go and sign Auba for 30m+ as a panic buy now... 

On the contrary more press was needed today. Their midfielders were given acres of space.

8 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

Seriously Mendy has got to be demoted.
Kepa suffered a psychological trauma two seasons ago but he 's a great keeper.
Anyway I 'd rather concede a goal from an opponent's shot, like that of James today, than that.

I dont think we'll see Mendy try and be cute with an attacker for quite a while. Tuchel will have a word, and he will just fucking hoof it out the box now.

What a turn around from last week to this ... absolute crazy. Had mentioned that it's how we keep the momentum going rather than showcasing it on a single game. 

I believe Leeds manager mentioned in his interview that he would go all out against Chelsea (thought i read it somewhere) and still we tried to soak their pressing by just playing at the back. While last week our off the ball runs were really good whereas today it seems that we just didnt wanted to. The players are to be blamed but Tuchel has to take a large part of it, if we want to play it from the back then we need to ensure that the flow goes ahead rather being struck in our own half.

RLC at wingback doesnt make sense, James has to move there. Cucurella can come in at LCB while Chilwell can move left. 

If we continue playing like this we will end up around 6th to 9th position. We need to really step up and rethink our tactics else it is a disastrous season in the making.