Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

2 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Brighton are coming at us again for Levi apparently according to Kinsella.

As per yahoo sports and Kinsella:

"Brighton are ready to test Chelsea’s resolve over Levi Colwill with an improved offer of around £40million for the defender"   

I don't see that being anywhere near enough.  

5 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Brighton are coming at us again for Levi apparently according to Kinsella.

I would entertain £50m + % of any future fees if he is pushing to be let go tbh. I want to start the new season with only players who really want to be here.

We better be telling Brighton that a full sale of Colwill is completely out of the question. Them bidding these insulting amounts and us (hopefully) rejecting them out of hand could end up souring the apparently good relationship between the clubs.

In a world where someone with a similar profile as Levi (left footed, silky smooth, ball playing CB who is barely 20 years old) like Gvardiol is being talked about as the most expensive defender ever if he is sold this summer then £40m is a joke. He is someone who would cost us £85m if he was a Brighton player and we were going in for him.

If we have absolutely no other choice in the Caicedo negotiations then he can go on loan there again but ONLY if he signs a new 5 year contract first.

Brighton are loaded , they sold a bunch of players these last few windows and we gave them a fortune for the terrible cucarella and potter. If they want colwill the bidding starts at 70m or straight swap for caicedo 

1 minute ago, Mário César said:

if we sell koulibaly, he will have a lot of play time 

there's no sense to sell him and buy another defender 

Yes! he will have play but not as much as he expects.

At best he'll be in one week then out the next, that won't be good enough for him.

If he wants to go to Brighton or anywhere else for that matter, whoever it is going to have to pay a realistic figure.

If it is Brighton they want to fuck us over for Caicedo and pay peanuts for Colwill.

19 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

At best he'll be in one week then out the next, that won't be good enough for him.

If he wants to go to Brighton or anywhere else for that matter, whoever it is going to have to pay a realistic figure.

If it is Brighton they want to fuck us over for Caicedo and pay peanuts for Colwill.

He will have his chance in the starting 11. If he preforms, he will keep it. That is the best offer a 20 year old could get at a top club. If he rates himself as one of the best in the world, he should love to have the chance to prove it. 

23 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

Will he? I can see him being a starter from day one.

It's strange he has such a hard on for Brighton given he only played 17 games and got in due to an injury to Webster. I wonder if he's using them as an easier route to City, well Pep.

we will sell him and buy another defender. don't make any sense! 

anyway if we sell chalobah to inter we need to keep lewill 

thiagi os 38 years old and fofana is a injury prone

lewill will have plenty of time 

no excuses if koulibaly leave us 

Edited by Mário César

7 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Will he? I can see him being a starter from day one.

It's strange he has such a hard on for Brighton given he only played 17 games and got in due to an injury to Webster. I wonder if he's using them as an easier route to City, well Pep.

Did I miss something, last report I read he wasn’t pushing for a move.

Just now, Clockwork said:

Did I miss something, last report I read he wasn’t pushing for a move.

I was in fairness basing it around the interview where he banged on about repaying faith in him, which I find strange given he'd probably get more games here by February next year than he got at Brighton last season.

Also the fact Brighton keep coming in with bids must surely mean they've been getting encouragement from his side, but hopefully what you've read is right.