Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

1 hour ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

It is interesting how the different owners are handling the loaned players differently. I don't think Bohley wants to continue the loan army for profit, also changes in how many loaned players a club can have.

That portion of the loan army wasn't really the money making scheme but instead the only viable option to minimise damage of awful buys. We've had to do something similar this year with Lukaku.

I think the club will want to still utilise the loan market for younger players because the market is there and whether it's through integrating players into our first team following a loan spell away, or increasing the value of players to be able to sell them after a successful loan spell, we've had a lot of success on this front in recent years. Colwill is a prime example of the new ownership I think still seeing value in this model. He hopefully comes back next season either a more polished player for our team or his value is even higher than previous to sell him. Doesn't always work out the right way but with the younger players on loan, I think we get things right more than we don't, especially for the better youngsters we have.

Now the report is that Ziyech will not only just be going to Ajax on loan, but that WE will be paying some of his wages. Wtf kind of terrible deal is that!?

A new attacker is surely sealed now if we’ve let 4 attackers leave (Lukaku, Werner, CHO, Ziyech).

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Now the report is that Ziyech will not only just be going to Ajax on loan, but that WE will be paying some of his wages. Wtf kind of terrible deal is that!?

A new attacker is surely sealed now if we’ve let 4 attackers leave (Lukaku, Werner, CHO, Ziyech).

You'd hope so...

2 hours ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Okay so that leaves us with only 2 natural wingers - Pulisic and Sterling - provided that Ziyech is also leaving. What's the plan then if we don't get Gordon? Surely someone has to come in.

5 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Memphis and de Jong on the way? I mean if they were going to Manchester, couldn't they fly directly there? 

Or even Liverpool, not to mention they they might simply be taking a break. Is anyone big gigging in London over the next couple of days? Whatever the truth the mill spinners are having a ball. 🙂

13 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Or even Liverpool, not to mention they they might simply be taking a break. Is anyone big gigging in London over the next couple of days? Whatever the truth the mill spinners are having a ball. 🙂

Maybe they wana go sight seeing? London has some lovely places. Sure it'll just be mehh whatever the reason lol.

2 hours ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

It is interesting how the different owners are handling the loaned players differently. I don't think Bohley wants to continue the loan army for profit, also changes in how many loaned players a club can have.

I said this elsewhere. TB when buying the club would've evaluated the playing staff and valued it accordingly when he put his bid in. Lukaku was brought for £97m but if he valued him as a deadweight donkey like anyone with a brain, then his bid would've taken this into consideration. Thus, the cutting of deadwood was factored in during due diligence. The cutting loose of deadwood was factored into the Clearlake bid, which is why we now have the luxury of getting rid. Easier to cut such things loose if you're not the muppet who was the one bringing them in, in the first place. 

Edited by King Kante

5 hours ago, Blues Forever said:

the transfer of Victor Osimhen to United.

I will lose my shit if that happens

it means EVERY truly top CF atm is off the board (I cannot remember the last time that could have been said)

Broja better step the fuck up

the only remotely sorta higher end  (and it is mainly on potential) one left would be a player who is actually, for me, more of a winger, Arnaut Danjuma (and who is injured atm, for months, which is probably why no links this window to us, I thought he would be good to go by now)

then you have the 'not really CF' types:

Rafael Leão is even less of a CF than Danjuma, but is a better player, agreat player IMHO

Christopher Nkunku, who IS a super playeris not really a CF, it would waste him to play him there

João Félix the same, is he really a lead the line EPL CF? He seems to flourish as a SS or a winger/AMF type, BUT ge is more of a CF that the 2 right above

I doubt either of these next two will leave

Dušan Vlahović   (he only got there last year, almost zero chance Juve sells unless we dumped £125m plus, which is madness)
Lautaro Martínez  (deffo the more likely of the two, he leaps to my number one target IF Osimhen leaves for Manure, IF Donkeykakau flops, ZERO chance Inter sells unless we waved the same level of cash as Vlahović would cost at them, £125 plus)

Aleksandar Mitrović would be interesting IF he has a great season and Fulham still go down (actually somewhat likely)

we had all best hope that one of these following blows the fuck up this season (and many, many of these are deeeeep reaches, pure wishful thinking)

Amine Gouiri   
Karim Adeyemi  
Evanilson 
Gonçalo Ramos   

Jonathan David
Patrik Schick 

Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Ollie Watkins
André Silva
Matheus Cunha
Hugo Ekitiké    (but then PSG will never sell him)
Sasa Kalajdzic    
Benjamin Sesko 
Marcus Thuram 
Noah Okafor  
Yuri Alberto    Corinthians 
Randal Kolo Muani    
Momo Cho  
Youssoufa Moukoko    
Elye Wahi   
Ricardo Pepi   (Boehly knows him, he is a US Sr team national)

d2116b6fc5e03135364d4983c3050ab3.png

Edited by Vesper

31 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Maybe they wana go sight seeing? London has some lovely places. Sure it'll just be mehh whatever the reason lol.

I'm on tour guide duty for some visiting family over the next few days. Maybe I'll bump in to Frenkie. 🙂 

Edited by OhForAGreavsie

9 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I will lose my shit if that happens

it means EVERY truly top CF atm is off the board (I cannot remember the last time that could have been said)

the only remotely sorta higher end  (and it is mainly on potential) one left would be a player who is actually, for me, more of a winger, Arnaut Danjuma (and who is injured atm, for months, which is probably why no links this window to us, I thought he would be good to go by now)

then you have the 'not really CF' types:

Rafael Leão is even less of a CF than Danjuma, but is a better player, agreat player IMHO

Christopher Nkunku, who IS a super playeris not really a CF, it would waste him to play him there

João Félix the same, is he really a lead the line EPL CF? He seems to flourish as a SS or a winger/AMF type, BUT ge is more of a CF that the 2 right above

I doubt either of these next two will leave

Dušan Vlahović   (he only got there last year, almost zero chance Juve sells unless we dumped £125m plus, which is madness)
Lautaro Martínez  (deffo the more likely of the two, he leaps to my number one target IF Osimhen leaves for Manure, IF Donkeykakau flops, ZERO chance Inter sells unless we waved the same level of cash as Vlahović would cost at them, £125 plus)

Aleksandar Mitrović would be interesting IF he has a great season and Fulham still go down (actually somewhat likely)

we had all best hope that one of these following blows the fuck up this season (and many, many of these are deeeeep reaches, pure wishful thinking)

Amine Gouiri   
Karim Adeyemi  
Evanilson 
Gonçalo Ramos   

Jonathan David
Patrik Schick 

Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Ollie Watkins
André Silva
Matheus Cunha
Hugo Ekitiké    (but then PSG will never sell him)
Sasa Kalajdzic    
Benjamin Sesko 
Marcus Thuram 
Noah Okafor  
Yuri Alberto    Corinthians 
Randal Kolo Muani    
Momo Cho  
Youssoufa Moukoko    
Elye Wahi   
Ricardo Pepi   (Boehly knows him, he is a US Sr team national)

d2116b6fc5e03135364d4983c3050ab3.png

Maybe vlahovic is still interesting in a few years. He has been even better at Juve than at fiorentina.

Same goes for sesko and adeyemi, they might develop and dortmund/salzburg are usually reasonable to deal with as long as they feel respected.

Pepi got some uber hype when he came to Bundesliga but after 8 months he is yet to score or assist a club goal outside of the USA.

8 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Was a bit worrying on Saturday that, with players flagging having played with ten men for the best part of an hour and Kai having a generally ineffective game, Mando still didn't get off the bench.

Bottom line on Marina

I WAS RIGHT

she was a  fucking disaster, she bailed (die to Roman situ) when the wheels of her bullshit were really coming off

most all of her botched deals will leave on frees or next to nothing

her cumulative cock ups will end up being (from 2016 onwards or so) closing in on £750m in losses, (basically a billion usd when looking at the long term FOREX)

when we close the final book on the dregs

I will do a massive post fully documenting this

btw

this 'loan army for profit' is BULLSHIT due to crazy bad buys on huge salaries ruining the net

I know I am hated here about this whole Marina shit, but dammit, I am NEVER backing down

we won the trophies DESPITE her, not because of her

Edited by Vesper

4 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Was a bit worrying on Saturday that, with players flagging having played with ten men for the best part of an hour and Kai having a generally ineffective game, Mando still didn't get off the bench.

I have no clue why

it will eventually, barring a change in the situ, become maddening