Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

18 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

So basically dodging the question.

I'm all for Tuchel to be questioned and criticised, and I'm pro for sticking with him. But he's not bullet proof, no one is.

But when you're spamming this forum with constant moaning and negativity but offering absolutely nothing by way of solutions, alternatives, etc you'll very quickly find you'll just end up being ignored for the most part.

Not a scout dude. Never claimed to be. I love Chelsea, watch a decent amount of PL hence familiar with some of the names we are linked with. 

If you want me to be happy about signing or being rumored to sign auba, never gonna happen. He showed massive signs of decline at arsenal and was worse than what Lukaku was last season for us for almost 1.5 years. 

As far as Gordon is concerned, currently he will be lucky to make whu or Leicester teams who boast some not tier1 but good players. And i would rate gordon below them, signing him for 60m is the definition of a panic buy. Keeping him over some of the names we are willingly loaning or selling is criminal. 

What kind of incompetent bullshit is that? We’ve already bid twice and were instantly rejected so we increase the bid by a tiny amount and expect them to sell? This will probably just piss them off and they’ll refuse to sell to us now.

And here I was hoping this would be sewn up BEFORE we played them this weekend. Now it probably won’t happen at all.

Don’t know what our club were expecting. We’re they hoping that since Fofana’s head was turned Leicester would just give up and sell him for much cheaper than their valuation? They were never going to sell him for a penny less than what they got for Maguire years ago. 

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Another weekend of Reece at CB then. 😫😫😫

I think Cucurella will play LCB in Koulibaly's absence so for the balance of the defence I'd expect Azpi or Trev at RCB and Reece at wing back against Leicester.

5 hours ago, blahblahblah said:

Leave that aside. The same manager bought 100m Lukaku to be his strike man, and instead of replacing him with a similar mold of player, he is replacing him with auba. 

I think it's quite clear that Lukaku was bought due to the desire of others,