Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

1 hour ago, shrenshah said:

Watching leeds match...no amount of signings can get us top4 this season i guess

depends what the signings are

we HAVE to stop signing old players

we got lucky with Thiago and its warped our psyche

Edited by Vesper

1 minute ago, Blues Forever said:

What do you expect? slandering his own players in public? 

DId not he do that with lukaku?

And we have spent 250m+ under TT, can you name a CM/DM? We have sorely needed a midfield upgrade since FL. Hell, even under FL we were heavily rumored to get Rice but somehow TT thinks that its the attacking PERSONNEL who are at fault rather than his tactics. We have let go off lukaku and werner and looking to let go off ziyech/cho/pulisic. Are we any different? No. And we wont be with the likes of jorginho in our mid. Who literally provide nothing. No defensive cover, no creativity, just pedestrian sideways passes. 

We needed a midfield revamp. We NEED a midfield revamp. And TT says we dont need a midfielder. Like i said, needs to get his head examined. 

We should be very very careful with him. Any talks of an extension really needs to be put on hold. The CL win is glossing over a LOT of tactical, player management and transfer target level shits. We have been dog shit poor since last november/december since that Juve game in CL. 

Just now, blahblahblah said:

DId not he do that with lukaku?

Only after Lukaku himself slandered Tuchel in his infamous interview. 

3 minutes ago, blahblahblah said:

We needed a midfield revamp. We NEED a midfield revamp. And TT says we dont need a midfielder. Like i said, needs to get his head examined. 

You want him to create more toxic environment by slandering his own players in front of the press?

Just now, Blues Forever said:

Only after Lukaku himself slandered Tuchel in his infamous interview. 

You want him to create more toxic environment by slandering his own players in front of the press?

Oh yeah. Because TT never does that. Did not he make a toxic environment when he said we need x amount of forwards and y amount of CBs post our 4-0 arsenal drubbing?

And I will actually want to know what is his plan with our midfield. Why have not we bought a DM in 2 summer windows while spending all our budget on attackers? His diagnosis of the problem is that his tactics are fine while its only the personnel that need to change in attack. Bullshit. I call bullshit on that. 

5 minutes ago, blahblahblah said:

Oh yeah. Because TT never does that. Did not he make a toxic environment when he said we need x amount of forwards and y amount of CBs post our 4-0 arsenal drubbing?

And I will actually want to know what is his plan with our midfield. Why have not we bought a DM in 2 summer windows while spending all our budget on attackers? His diagnosis of the problem is that his tactics are fine while its only the personnel that need to change in attack. Bullshit. I call bullshit on that. 

Tuchel is trying to address that, hence why we are linked with De Jong, Sangare, Tchouameni, Kamara, and Rice. Both Tchouameni and Kamara already off to other clubs, Rice is given unrealistic price by West Ham, and so our only choices are either De Jong or go for cheaper option in Sangare.

Edited by Blues Forever

3 minutes ago, ulvhedin said:

It's amazing that we have 3 midfielders that should not be starting for top club and 2 miedfielders that are constantly injured

The delay during our takeover process has really fucked us this window. We missed out on several players like Tchouameni, Raphinha, Kamara, and Jesus because of this.

13 minutes ago, Blues Forever said:

Tuchel is trying to address that, hence why we are linked with De Jong, Sangare, Tchouameni, Kamara, and Rice. Both Tchouameni and Kamara already off to other clubs, Rice is given unrealistic price by West Ham, and so our only choices are either De Jong or go for cheaper option in Sangare.

Sangare also just signed a contract extension at PSV a couple weeks ago so probably won't be 'cheap' either. Nor that I think he'd even be an improvement over what we currently have.

23 minutes ago, Blues Forever said:

Is rice's unrealistic price tag any different from the 30m unrealistic price tag of auba? Yet we are paying it because our manager thinks that he can turn back the clock with a 33 year old has been. 

You don't Dilly dally with your main issue. DM is our main issue and has been for a long time. It should have been the no.1 priority and the only priority. Even if we had to use all our budget in getting a proper dm in. 

Rather our manager wants sterling, the new Willian in raphinha, Gordon, auba. Hell unbelievable analysis of our situation from him.