Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

9 minutes ago, Vesper said:

for £80m or more?

smdh

Christensen and Chalobah have been made to look like solid PL CB’s in our setup. Fofana has twice the quality of either of them.

So yeah, I don’t care about the price. Not my money. We need a top class CB and I’m very confident that he will become one at Chelsea.

9 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I don’t care about the price. Not my money.

people keep falling back on this

it WILL eventually fuck us in FFP if it continues

AC and especially Trevoh regressed a lot as well

Fofana was NEVER looked the same since his bad injury

I say NO thanks at this price (and tbh, anything remotely near it)

I simply do not rate him atm (have not for ages) as anywhere near a WC CB

my bad buy prediction history is pretty damn solid since I joined the board 4 and a half years ago

Fofana worries me a lot, well beyond the price

the price was the only real objection I had for Cucu (other than we should not use him as a CB, look at the midget Lisandro today (who is 3 cms taller than Cucu as well)

Edited by Vesper

I hope UEFA, FIFA, and CAS take those gangster criminal Barca cunts to the ban hammer woodshed

and also the directors go to actual jail for extortion and false financial accounting

I hope they all go down like the Spanish Armada in 1588

Spanish Armada - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

39 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Christensen and Chalobah have been made to look like solid PL CB’s in our setup. Fofana has twice the quality of either of them.

So yeah, I don’t care about the price. Not my money. We need a top class CB and I’m very confident that he will become one at Chelsea.

Yeah we make ok-ish cbs look good but not unlimitedly. Chalobah is an average player and still looks error-prone. And he is like Fofana but fast.

Fofana has by the looks of it lost at least 2 yards of pace due to his double leg and ligament break.

We can as well sign a proper player for a fraction of the money.

80m would also get us Gvardiol. Ndicka would cost less than 20.

37 minutes ago, Pizy said:

What is wrong with you? Christensen is very talented, he was also very good for Denmark. He is starting Barcelona right now. He is a class above Chalobah.

Fofana definitely does not have twice the quality of Christensen, lots of hype for a guy who has not been caped even once for France.

It is being authoritatively reported in Sweden that midfielder Jelena Cankovic is joining Chelsea from Rosengard FC. So far this summer The Blues have recruited one prospect and four first team ready players. This latest arrival would be a fifth newcomer likely to be first choice at Kingsmeadow. Emma Hayes is definitely not messing about. These additions represent a challenge for the rest of  of the WSL and will give Lyon and Barcelona plenty to think about in the Champions League too.

1 hour ago, whats happening said:

neymar first 3 games this season 5 goals 3 assists 

remember when people here were calling him washed and bad and etc...

We're talking about the French league, so don't go overboard. Let's see what happens when the CL rolls around.