Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

29 minutes ago, dimmas said:

Is there any possibility to sign someone to improve our midfield?

Hope tuchel doesn't overlook from the fact, there is no one in our midfiled could shoot from distance and hard to say it's already good enough to create meaningful threat/chances when we have possession on the ball

This post just reminded me of the outside the foot shot essien scored wow that was a fucking screamer!!!!😍

20 minutes ago, dimmas said:

Hope tuchel doesn't overlook from the fact, there is no one in our midfiled could shoot from distance and hard to say it's already good enough to create meaningful threat/chances when we have possession on the ball

There is no space for that type of midfielder in 3-4-3, difficult to find a midfielder that can handle the defensive and attacking responsibility to do both.

which is the huge issue with playing 3 CB and being outnumbered in midfield.

28 minutes ago, dimmas said:

These complete midfielders are hard to come by nowadays. 

Matheus Nunes imo is perfect for the pivot imo. 

25 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

This may not be Chelsea and probably deserves to be in the Non Chelsea transfer thread, but as a Chelsea fan it would be so awesome to see Man City go after Saka with big money and piss off every Arsenal fan!

But he is nowhere good enough to play for City.. Even with a better manager he just isn't a top player.

42 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

This may not be Chelsea and probably deserves to be in the Non Chelsea transfer thread, but as a Chelsea fan it would be so awesome to see Man City go after Saka with big money and piss off every Arsenal fan!

They are spending our money for sterling and getting sterling 2.0. Yes it would piss off the gunners but it means a bigger gap between us and the top.

32 minutes ago, Mário César said:

and... what about asensio?

I fail to see what he could offer what our current attackers cannot. He is bang average, never broke through at Real, regardless system and manager. CHO of Real Madrid.

4 hours ago, whats happening said:

go for neymar

I think Sterling deal blocks that move as we'd have too much of the same thing. Unless Puli and/or Werner go.

Even then, I think whatever "hunger" Neymar once had is gone, and he's going to spend more time injured than on the pitch. He's just not professional enough for this level. I think Hazard was a bit like that too, and folks still loved him here, but I don't think that type of player fits well in Tuchel's system tbh.

6 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

I fail to see what he could offer what our current attackers cannot. He is bang average, never broke through at Real, regardless system and manager. CHO of Real Madrid.

Do people forget Callum is only 21

6 minutes ago, Strike said:

Kind of worrying though that at only 21 that injury he had severely diminished his pace and explosiveness. He was dreadful for much of last season when he was fit. 

1 minute ago, Strike said:

I am not, but I feel he is still the raw talent he was 3-4 years ago, not really improving. 

Asensio is similar, looked very promising when he first appeared in RM but at the age of 26 he is on same level.

2 hours ago, Pizy said:

Kind of worrying though that at only 21 that injury he had severely diminished his pace and explosiveness. He was dreadful for much of last season when he was fit. 

At the risk of repeating myself that isn't true atall.

He was the best attacker during our best part of the season then after that made crucial impacts against Villa, Spurs and Palmerias before being crocked for the season.

He was also 3rd ITL on big chances created and key passes per 90.

11 minutes ago, Tomo said:

At the risk of repeating myself that isn't true atall.

He was the best attacker during our best part of the season then after that made crucial impacts against Villa, Spurs and Palmerias before being crocked for the season.

He was also 3rd ITL on big chances created and key passes per 90.

My lasting memory of him last season was game after game of him being unable to get past anyone and Chelsea fans almost begging for him not to play because he was so poor.