Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

AS Roma have asked #Chelsa for information for Armando Broja. AC Milan are also interested, but the Blues are ruling out a loan move currently.

(@DiMarzio)

Chelsea are considering Djordje Petrovic as a potential back up option to Robert Sanchez (@mcgrathmike)

27 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Are you guys for real? We finished 12th last season. Palace lost best players, we already won Premier summer series with 5 PL clubs that finish over us. And respectively we are definitely better side then them. Spurs lost Kane. Only 4 teams left. Looking at Liverpool and United pre season and first round and their transfers we must be ahead of them. Imagine finishing behind team that have Mount in starting lineup and team that have Swiss cheese defence and no DM. Ok City and Arsenal can finish over us but if City is going in sleep mode after treble and have injury problems plus Arsenal added Rice who will hurt their attacking pattern and Kai will miss everything they are potentially not out of reach. 

What you're not taking into account is the fact that United, Pool and Newcastle have much better finishers and more experience where it matters. 

United can long horrible for many games but you just know Rashford, Bruno or someone else will pop up with 2 goals and they get the 3 points.  Liverpool will kick into gear sooner or later, they always go through a good patch every season where Jota, Salah and co start scoring for fun....and Newcastle is arguably the biggest threat of all, they have all the players needed to stay in the top 4. 

9 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Sterling will be going nowhere for a few seasons I would think. Olise and Noni both young enough but questionable marks over both their fitnesses. I am surprised we aren’t going for a more lefthand sided attacking player though. Sterling and Noni then Mudryk and someone for 2 wide roles would be good.

I know it was only one game but felt Raheem and James were very good v combining on that right side and I’d hope that Poch builds on that to get more out of the pair of them. Plus he has shown at City under Pep, in teams with clear defined attacking patterns, he is a very good option to have so lets hope he can get in amongst the goals this season.

Plus Saudi? Really I don’t think so. IIRC he wanted to move back to London specifically for his family. 

Wasn't it Liam or someone else on twitter who mentioned that the club are looking at Sterling's performances this season as he's considered one of the pre-clearlake signings and they prefer to have players on the new structure of lower base wages with large performance bonuses. 

I don't see him leaving this season but it'll be interesting to see what happens next summer if he's not scoring goals or leading from the front. 

9 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

I do not condone players being abused, it is difficult to get worked up about the graphic after Mase’s father’s comments after joining ManUre. 

It’s true that some talk sport staff are scum (Stan collymore) but posting his rubbish stats isn’t a shove 

2 minutes ago, lucio said:

It’s true that some talk sport staff are scum (Stan collymore) but posting his rubbish stats isn’t a shove 

Yeah, absolute against any kind of abuse, but playing victim on every possible opportunity is just as disgraceful. It's just stats. Perhaps real. Him being "nice lad" and feeding stray puppies has nothing to do with it. Football is not just about collecting millions a year no matter what you do on the pitch.

1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

I think we are getting ahead of ourselves here. Lavia and Caicedo are alright, but they are still super young and kinda raw with less than 2 full seasons worth of minutes in PL. They may have world class potential but we should not believe the hype and call them world class yet. Also without a goalscorer this is all worth nothing. Top5 is a reasonable goal. Can see us dominating teams in midfield, blitzing them with our pace but when it comes to scoring our attackers will remain profligate and our goalkeeper is not exactly someone who inspires absolute confidence either.

Last summer we signed two elite goalscorers and ended up with our worst scoring season in nearly a century.

Sort the system and the goalscoring will take care of itself.

The line between us having great window with arguably best midfield in premier league or this;

"£60m for a player who looked decentish for a season in a team that got relegated to play as back up for a £115m player who looked above average for a season for a team who finished mid-table is fucking mental.

Lay me out a line of whatever they're snorting down in Chelse before the game on Saturday and I'll be out partying till sunrise the next day."

and

"So, Chelsea are about to drop another £90m this week. Still playing a 39 year old centre back, Brighton’s 3rd choice keeper.
Still no real goal threat.
It’s bizarre how bad their business is."

(from man city forums)

is thin thin thin. We will either look brilliant or complete trash for next 10 years.

Edited by SomethingSomething

36 minutes ago, Mário César said:

we will have

nkunku 

madueke

mudyk

sterling 

olise 

another buy

nkunku will not play until next year but there is too many players for only 2 slots 

Where did you find another buy and only 2 slots? 

Mudryk, Sterling LW 

Olise, Madueke RW 

36 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Last summer we signed two elite goalscorers and ended up with our worst scoring season in nearly a century.

Sort the system and the goalscoring will take care of itself.

Elite goal scorers? who? 😅 Last one I remember was Diego Costa.

Partially agree with the second: not enough options on the wings. Completely dependent on Sterling to regain some kind of form, or it will be a long season.

4 minutes ago, shrenshah said:

100% this guy is fake, but still putting it out there

Yeah, absolute bullshit. Sterling is former player worth 30m max if Saudi comes and Musiala is easily 120m player one of the best in the world on his position.