Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

9 hours ago, Pizy said:

RLC going to Milan would be great and that’s a much bigger move than he probably deserves.

But it’d be great if all our deadwood are sorting their moves away ahead of the summer.

Why throw shade unnecessary? If he gets the move he deserves. 

11 hours ago, Pizy said:

RLC going to Milan would be great and that’s a much bigger move than he probably deserves.

But it’d be great if all our deadwood are sorting their moves away ahead of the summer.

I don't think so. His power game in midfield would suit Serie A. We've seen Tammy, Tomori go to the league and instantly look like stars.

7 hours ago, Clockwork said:

Fair play to him but let’s be real here, if he wasn’t at a huge club like Chelsea he’d be on his way to some traditionally low on the table PL side like Bournemouth or Norwich or Burnley where he could finally play every week. He wouldn’t even be on the radar for a legendary giant like Milan.

Seems like we aren’t even going to fight Arse for Rice. I’m not even that bothered if so despite me really rating him. I’d love to see Rice in a Chelsea shirt but I won’t begrudge the club at all for not wanting to pay £100m for him.

I’d be super excited with any of Caicedo, Ugarte, or Lavia. Unlike with the #9 position there are thankfully lots of high quality options for the DM role available to us. And none of them are at really huge clubs that would make them extremely difficult to sign.

Enzo paired with any of the 3 above would be awesome and settle our midfield for the foreseeable future. 

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Seems like we aren’t even going to fight Arse for Rice. I’m not even that bothered if so despite me really rating him. I’d love to see Rice in a Chelsea shirt but I won’t begrudge the club at all for not wanting to pay £100m for him.

I’d be super excited with any of Caicedo, Ugarte, or Lavia. Unlike with the #9 position there are thankfully lots of high quality options for the DM role available to us. And none of them are at really huge clubs that would make them extremely difficult to sign.

Enzo paired with any of the 3 above would be awesome and settle our midfield for the foreseeable future. 

If Kova leaves we'd certainly need 2 midfielders though. We cannot count Kante in any squad planning sadly

5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

There's no point in getting into a bidding contest with Arsenal over Declan Rice.   He's a good player, no doubt about that...but so is Caicedo.   I'd be happy with Caicedo + Lavia (if that's possible) to add some physical presence and much needed energy to our midfield. 

9 hours ago, Clockwork said:

Where was the shade thrown?    It's just facts.   RLC would be at Crystal Palace or Fulham or one of those mid table sides right now.   I get AC Milan taking a chance on him after their success with Tomori but it's a bit of a shock move considering the amount of injuries he's had to face and the fact that he hasn't progressed to the player we all expected (and lets be honest, he looked like a game changer in that one season where he had that run of games).