Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

More and more reports everyday that CR7 is still desperate to leave United. Tbh, I’d have him for one year without hesitation over giving Auba a 3 year deal or whatever he’d get. We don’t want to saddle ourselves to a 34 year old striker who has had character issues before on huge wages. If Auba bombs this season we wouldn’t be able to get rid of him.

CR7 could come in, get us 12-15 PL goals, a handful of important CL goals which he’s desperate to score, and then retire to LA Galaxy next summer.

1 minute ago, Strike said:

They are interested in Broja, Gallagher

Doubt we will let go of Broja, he is the only striker we have.

Gallagher might be allowed to go, but I so hope he doesnt.

Batshuayi and Gilmour can be sacrificed i guess with a lot of cash

1 hour ago, Superblue_1986 said:

But would Ronaldo have contributed in the ways that Havertz did in pressing Spurs from the front and not allowing them to get their foot on the ball. The chances we were creating and possession and territory we enjoyed were as a result of pressing Spurs high and not letting them out. 

We saw last season with Lukaku in the team how much that side of our game can fall apart when just one person isn't doing it.

Havertz can't live off that side of his game and not improve his goalscoring and expect a long career here but on the same token I don't think this idea of just having someone there to finish chances and offer nothing else is as straightforward as it seems because it impacts our ability to dominate a game and create chances. 

It's genuinely incredible people are still falling for that logic after last season.

3 minutes ago, DDA said:

Get Ronaldo. Just get him. I'd rather Ronaldo over Aubameyang any day of the week.

He would score 20+ goals in our set up and this myth that he doesn't press is literally a myth. 

If Ronaldo wasn't willing to press under Rangnick, it will be no different under Tuchel.