Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Todd Boehly Thread

I am like most Chelsea fans eternally grateful to Roman but there were “wasted years” during his reign.we had success inspite of things that really were counter productive. TB may not quite have Roman’s desire to spend so much (although Roman’s desire to spend did wane over time) but if it’s spent more wisely then less can be more.i expect to see much more stability at the club,no more certain players being more important than top head coaches.we got a great head coach in Tuchel and i expect him to be with us more longterm than anyone was under Roman.we can be built for more sustainable success through continual growth.

i expect quite alot of transfer activity in and out over the next 1-2 years then just sensible spending e.g buying rising stars earlier in their career like the likes of Dortmund do.only then not having to sell those players like they do.

• Like 4

Boehly was apparently appointed on 11th May when the deal became binding.

I assume the above would suggest everything is close now.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Political Action Committees in the US are a joke. They will always make these stupid accusations, demand an investigation, and nothing ever comes of it. 

1 hour ago, Blues Forever said:

I have no words to describe my hatred for this woman and every politician involved in this travesty. Like Jack Nicholson, when I say Hate, I'm talking HATE.