Chelsea 0-0 Liverpool

Jase

14 minutes ago, Mário César said:

jota and firmino may will not play against us. its a good thing

Jota i heard would be in contention.

Does not matter tho, they always find a way through the lines. as long as mane and salah play we are in huge danger without our first choice wingbacks.

Pulisic has to start. If Tuchel has to shoehorn Lukaku, fine, but please put Pulisic on TAA. Alonso to provide the width on the left. 

Hopefully Rudiger has his batman mask ready for Sunday. Need another CL final display. 

Edited by MoroccanBlue

9 hours ago, Sportmerit said:

Chelsea handed huge injury boost ahead of Carabao Cup final as key star makes return to training

Check out the full details

Not sure he can start. However, very good news. Hopefully he can be playing in the next couple of weeks. 

Great news on Kova and Ziyech, I thought they would both be out. Be interesting to see who starts out of Jorgi, Kante and Kova. I have a feeling Jorgi will start owing to the lack of involvement on Tuesday. 

As for the forward line, it has to be: 

Puli Kai Mount 

To start for me. Both Puli and Kai deserve to start, whilst we need Mount's pressing. 

As for defense, I expect Kepa to start and AC, Silva and Rudi to get the nod. RWB will likely be Dave unless James can start. Not sure what will happen with LWB. 

4 minutes ago, King Kante said:

As for defense, I expect Kepa to start and AC, Silva and Rudi to get the nod. RWB will likely be Dave unless James can start. Not sure what will happen with LWB. 

Wonder what will happen for the next 3 months. Surely there's a plan B to Alonso?

6 minutes ago, Strike said:

Wonder what will happen for the next 3 months. Surely there's a plan B to Alonso?

Alonso will likely be ok for the next few games after this. Lille, Leeds, Burnley, Soton, Norwich, Newcastle and Brentford are fine for him as we'll be able to keep them at bay. 

The real problem with him is when we play teams that will also have a lot of the ball. That means, imo, a move to a back 4 with Sarr or Dave playing LWB when James is fit. 

12 minutes ago, King Kante said:

Great news on Kova and Ziyech, I thought they would both be out. Be interesting to see who starts out of Jorgi, Kante and Kova. I have a feeling Jorgi will start owing to the lack of involvement on Tuesday. 

As for the forward line, it has to be: 

Puli Kai Mount 

To start for me. Both Puli and Kai deserve to start, whilst we need Mount's pressing. 

Ziyech is actually a very good presser. 

What Mount excels at is disrupting the opposition midfield. Can see Tuchel starting either but Mount would definitely be on Fabinho's arse all game. Kante with Thiago too. 

8 minutes ago, Strike said:

Sarr, CHO, James