Chelsea 4-0 Juventus

Jase

• 2 weeks later...

It will be extremely hard... Draw is good result for Juve and Italians are masters in this. Allegri played also 3 atb very often and if Chiellini is fit would not be surprised to see him paired with Bonucci and De Ligt.

It will be very difficult to break them, Chiesa can be deadly on counters just like some other fast players they have... We need to be clinical here.

I expect same team like yesterday with Chris, Ziyech and Pulisic in for Chalobah, Mount and CHO.

Edited by NikkiCFC

Just checked what the qualification rules are with UEFA for the group stage this season. Turns out we probably need to win this by two goals to qualify top as teams are now separated initially by h2h record (no away goal rule), then goal difference. A 1-0 or 2-1 to us would put us equal on points and GD, however Juve have Malmo next whilst we're away in Russia. 

Really going to have to take the game to them.

To be honest I will be surprised if we win here. They are going to shitehouse to levels Burnley and peak Stoke City would be proud of. Best chance is from a moment of magic from one of our wing backs. 

Mendy

Christensen Silva Rudiger

James Jorginho Kante Chilwell

Mount CHO

Havertz

Edited by MoroccanBlue

9 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

To be honest I will be surprised if we win here. They are going to shitehouse to levels Burnley and peak Stoke City would be proud of. Best chance is from a moment of magic from one of our wing backs. 

Mendy

Christensen Silva Rudiger

James Jorginho Kante Chilwell

Mount CHO

Havertz

I would rest Thiago for the weekend. He just returned from Brazil and played 90 minutes against Leicester. I would prefer to rest him for Sunday.

I'd go with:

Mendy

Azpilicueta Christensen Rüdi

James Kanté Loftus-Cheek Alonso

Ziyech Mount

Lukaku

8 hours ago, nyikolajevics said:

Ziyech Mount

Lukaku

No pace there at all. I dont think those should ever play together. Also Lukaku wont start just like Werner, they will first get minutes from the bench. Looks like Kai is out.

I really liked how we ended the game against LC with 3 wingers so would like to see: CHO Pulisic Ziyech starting. Also those 3 players are in best form of all attackers.

Juve we’re terrible leading up to our first meeting and we’re missing key players. Still raised their game and beat us.

They’ve apparently been even worse lately and have an even bigger injury list. Let’s not have a repeat, eh?