Chelsea 4-0 Juventus

Jase

4 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Even if we win this, I don’t expect top of the group on the table. Malmö are shit will get thrashed and we should not send too good a squad freezing on that shithole pitch in Putinland 

If we manage to beat Juve 2-0 then goal difference will be irrelevant, we’d top them with gaining same amount of points.

All in all pretty good so far. Just need more goals. We have controlled most of the half and been excellent recovering possession. 

Tiny wee spell for Juve there before HT with Kante coming off, nothing major but Ruben needs to sharpen up though in those positions as those last 2/3 minutes gave the ball away twice in bad areas to Bentancur and Rabiot where you wouldn’t want anyone to Those are the sort of give aways where they will get a bit of a boost from and think about trying to get them more and more as their higher up the pitch. He’s still maybe not up to the speed of the game fully.

Also for me, someone needs to try and isolate Cuadrado in 1 v 1s a lot and get him sent off, he looks a very weak link. Keep hammering down that side and get him to overcommit on someone because he is very rash and will throw himself in. 

Second goal in the first 10 minutes of the second half will break them also I think.

Malmo beating Zenit. Not a great result as that means Zenit may turn up against us to make sure they don't drop out of Europe all together. Obviously, they'll know Juve will 99% beat Malmo but they won't be able to take the risk.