Harry Kane

Supermonkey92

He is a really good player. No doubt about it.

We will see in the next seasons if he is a player like Rooney with a ton of quality, consistent and capable of playing for any team in the world, or he is a really great player for an Europa League team.

Typical english overhyped talent. Maybe he proves me wrong by summer 2016 with two good seasons under his belt, but I doubt it.

In spain you have such players in Negredo, soldado, llorente, aduriz,....every year.

That is rubbish and you know it. Another 2 goals today. If people have doubts he may continue his excellent form then that is another thing but when people are claiming he is overhyped, average, overrated, one-season wonder, it just sounds stupid. He is the complete striker. Left foot, right foot, headers, strength, pace. He literally has a perfect all round game for a striker. That is why he still scoring goals. If people think this is some kind of fluke then they are completely naive. He is a great talent.

I think Harry Kane is a great player for Tottenham or Arsenal, not Chelsea. Diego Costa is a player who, though he did not score goals, their attitude is perfect for our style of play. Diego is perfect for Jose (for US)

Harry Kane is a player who is having a very good scoring form. But this is happening this year, as something surprising.

Obviously Diego Costa has to be our first choice next season. But as a second option perhaps we will sell Remy this summer (or maybe not), but I think that Harry Kane is a player that can not adapt to be our second choice (Be behind Diego Costa can be frustrating for the majority of players).

Kane is a player to be first choice on his team and Diego Costa is indisputable. No chances.

Regards.

The guy is good, I can't deny. He's so strong on the ball.

I love players who make it difficult for people to collect the ball from them. Among strikers, he is second to aguero in the ability to shield the ball without losing it.

That is rubbish and you know it. Another 2 goals today. If people have doubts he may continue his excellent form then that is another thing but when people are claiming he is overhyped, average, overrated, one-season wonder, it just sounds stupid. He is the complete striker. Left foot, right foot, headers, strength, pace. He literally has a perfect all round game for a striker. That is why he still scoring goals. If people think this is some kind of fluke then they are completely naive. He is a great talent.

I say lets wait until end of next season. He could be or he could be not.

Even the latest biggest english player Rooney is not fullfilling his potential and he was more talented than Kane.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You